+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe he is just as nervous to reply back Plus some boys are just slack and he would have no idea what you are thinking!
    Did he add you on face book?
    Tell us about him lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AppelsAndOranjes For This Useful Post:

Izy  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AppelsAndOranjes View Post
    Maybe he is just as nervous to reply back Plus some boys are just slack and he would have no idea what you are thinking!
    Did he add you on face book?
    Tell us about him lol
    Well I took back my friend request.. felt a bit over the top

I'm thinking it was just a one night thing - which is totally cool with me... he was really lovely

Umm.. what to tell, he is just a lot like me. We talked really easily - both teachers, went to the same High School, he was really cuddly and nice. He lives with his Uncle and Aunty (who are only a couple of years older than him so more like cousins) and they have 2 little boys. He loves looking after them. Not to mention he is very easy on the eye

Honestly I'm not too phased. I am completely shocked that anyone like that would even take an interest in me. I could see him checking me out all night and he made a guy I knew (who earlier I had gone and had a chat to) call me over and introduce me. We danced all night ... Ahhhh - feels a bit Cinderella-ish - Except there was no glass slipper... and I was a bit more of a hussy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well I feel like a d!ck now!!!

My friend messaged me on facebook saying she was in trouble now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Well I feel like a d!ck now!!!

My friend messaged me on facebook saying she was in trouble now!!
    For giving you his phone no? Don't feel like a d!ck, it may be that he wanted to approach you, don't lose hope yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I don't think so... Her message said "Arrgghh, Men! I'm in trouble now. F*ckwits! lol" I'm pretty sure he's annoyed she gave me his number. Oh well.... No more braveness from me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    you did well to be brave! Making that first text/contact is hard.

What a douche to be cross with her...it's not like you've called him every 10 minutes and hung up. Geez all he had to do was respond with a "it was nice to meet you" and leave it there.

Glad you got some butterflies and fun

boysrgr8 is offline living with a constant look of OMG!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like fun, glad you could let your hair down and enjoy it. Even if he hasn't followed it up.
    Don't let it stop you from doing it again one day, it may be the right time and right man then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Tell her not to worry and to pass on the message that you've deleted his number.

Cause seriously, if he's ****ed off that she gave you his number he's either a douche or he's embarrassed, in which case he can damn well explain himself and contact you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by boysrgr8 View Post
    Sounds like fun, glad you could let your hair down and enjoy it. Even if he hasn't followed it up.
    Don't let it stop you from doing it again one day, it may be the right time and right man then.
    ^^^^ exactly this

You should be proud of yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah!! I just can't help feeling like a T W A T!!

The thing is I only thought of contacting him because of how he was towards me. He wanted to hang out all day - said he should hang around to make sure I'm ok to go round 2 for drinks (said in a flirty, non creepy way ). He was seriously at my place until lunch time and we talked heaps... I thought it was lovely.

I was a bit stand offish though so I probably made him feel a bit silly... I dunno

Or maybe he just doesn't get how a one night stand goes... Really you don't hang around and it is understood right??!! Oh I am waaayyyyy too out of practise... I think I might just crawl back into my shelter for another year so I can't make a d!psh!t out of myself