+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Santa wraps everything but a few things that fit in small stockings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Santa wraps everything here. In different wrapping paper to "our" wrapping paper and writes their names on the presents in a marking pen. (In captials so it doesn't look like my writing)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes Santa wraps EVEYTHING!!! We discreetly write a R or a G on it so we know which kids its for and it all goes in santa sack.Big pressies go under tree from us

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i can't even imagine not wrapping my future kids' presents, that is a really weird idea to me. and i've never heard of the santa sack thing.
    i'm not very inclined to do the stocking thing either. my parents stopped doing that when we were young so for me as far as presents go it's just wrapped, labelled gifts under the tree. keep it simple yo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Santa wraps his own pressies and puts them in the sack (Christmas pillow case), except for the little bits and pieces in the stocking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We wrap presents here I wrap those from xdp in separate paper than those from mummy and they all go under the tree. No stockings/ sacks here though as they get older it may become gift bags or similar to cut back on waste