+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The mother said she doesn't sell to him since he came out of his last stay in hospital because its obvious he is unwell and he just likes to go there for a drink with them. However this is almost definitely a lie as he comes home from there noticeably high. She said they were defensive and looked angry but didn't swear at her or anything.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchiesMummy View Post
    Your mum ROCKS in my eyes.

Probably not the smartest thing to do as she could of got into some serious trouble there, but good on her!!!!! Brave, strong and looking after her child.

She probably would of been better off calling cops on them and reporting the house though?
    Probably .. I'm guessing that this would have worse consequences for her though..? They are scary people with scary contacts from what I know of them. I'd have never ever gone there and done what mum did. I think the police know them well already

Sent from my BlackBerry 9100 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bumMum For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I think I can feel where your Mum comes from- feeling so sick and useless from not being to do anything else, and so acting on impulse she did what she normally wouldn't do. Having a DP who has huge problems with his friends (not drugs, thankfully!) I can completely understand the knot that must have been in her stomach daily that caused her to take such action.

Thank goodness she came away unscathed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Both... But wouldn't we all do both when our children are in danger.

Good on your mum

My concern would be that they know where she lives through your brother & now if anyone - a neighbour or someone - anonymously calls the police on them then your mum will be the one they go after.

But go mum! That's kinda awesome. But probably not terribly wise and unfortunately probably won't make a difference.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Same same. Love is blind, especially when it is something to do with our precious babies. I love that she has the heart of a lioness but hope that she now sees that putting herself in harms way will not save your brother from himself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can it be both?.. Ido admire your mum though and I hope she stays safe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah Im worried about repercussions later down the track, but hopefully all will be ok. So your mum thinks they lied, now what? Is she going to try to physically stop your brother going over there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My question would be tho.. why have the cops not been called.. especially if you know they are drug dealers.. couldn't they get in a LOT of trouble for that !>???