+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Act of stupidity or love?

So yesterday my mum called me to inform me that she went to a local drug dealers house after my brother had been disappearing for short trips lately. She found him there and walked straight up to the mother in the family and told her she didn't want them selling drugs to my brother and they better stop as he is mentally ill and very unstable.. She didn't make a threat to them but I seriously can't believe my mum did this lol.. Like it was no big deal.. What do you think?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think, Way to go MUM!!!! Lucky she was ok and they didnt do anything silly, but wow for her.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LotusMum For This Useful Post:

FloatingFairy  (12-12-2011),GrabbyCrabby  (12-12-2011),mamasurfs  (12-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bumMum View Post
    So yesterday my mum called me to inform me that she went to a local drug dealers house after my brother had been disappearing for short trips lately. She found him there and walked straight up to the mother in the family and told her she didn't want them selling drugs to my brother and they better stop as he is mentally ill and very unstable.. She didn't make a threat to them but I seriously can't believe my mum did this lol.. Like it was no big deal.. What do you think?

I think that your mum was doing what she thinks will best help your brother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoa!

Your mother sounds like a brave woman - I am not sure I would have had the guts to do what she did, but that may change once I have children of my own - Momma Lion all the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think WOW to your mum!!! Superwoman or what!!....

But I also think this was a very dangerous thing to do. She had no idea how the family/mother might have re-acted, and to be honest, I don't think that would stop them selling drugs to your brother.

Your brother isnt a person to the dealers, he is a money tree.

But I say good on your mum for having the guts to do that! It speaks volumes about how concerned she is.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlantic Puffin For This Useful Post:

FloatingFairy  (12-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The mental image of her doing this is just.. Hilarious.. She is a little lady in her fifties who wears long floral dresses from op shops and sandals.. I am shocked she found the courage to do this but like she explained to me.. She was sick of not saying something to these "friends" and sick of sitting around waiting for my brother to come home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definitely an act of stupidity. Done through Love. Goes to show the lengths a mum will go to, to protect her son. Silly but completely understandable.

I hope the stupid woman at the drug house thinks long and hard about your mum and brother. idiot.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onionskin For This Useful Post:

FloatingFairy  (12-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic Puffin View Post
    I think WOW to your mum!!! Superwoman or what!!....

But I also think this was a very dangerous thing to do. She had no idea how the family/mother might have re-acted, and to be honest, I don't think that would stop them selling drugs to your brother.

Your brother isnt a person to the dealers, he is a money tree.

But I say good on your mum for having the guts to do that! It speaks volumes about how concerned she is.
    Yeah it will probably make no difference. Unless they have a conscience. Mum probably hopes as the woman has children she will feel a sense of responsibility.. Probably not hey..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that your mum is an absolute legend. What a brave and gutsy woman for putting the well-being of her child before her own personal safety. Buy her something exceptionally lovely for Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Knowing what some of dealers get upto, your mum is lucky to be unscathed.

What did they say? Will they stop supplying to him?