+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Christmas gifts for a nearly 3 year old

Okay so my SD has loved iggle piggle or whatever it's called since birth but what is out there of that for a 2 year old regards to toys my dd has loved dora and hi5 and grew out of iggle piggle at like 6 months so I'm stuck on what to get my sd for Christmas also how do i make sure my dd and my sd dont fight over gifts as my fiance doesnt want them to have the same toys or similar just different colour as i suggested as my dd just turned 3 and his dd will be 3 in march any help would be great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pillowpet
    Doll pram
    Target have 'Hoot' stuffed toys that are very cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks but apparently it HAS to be iggle piggle sigh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why does your partner not want the girls to have similar presents? I used to love it when my cousin and I got same/similar presents, it made for a lot of fun (and no sharing issues).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Difficult. Unfortunately I think it's something that you just have to deal with, and a lesson that they just need to learn. I would probably just distract as much as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flower View Post
    Why does your partner not want the girls to have similar presents? I used to love it when my cousin and I got same/similar presents, it made for a lot of fun (and no sharing issues).
    EXACTLY no sharing issues that's what my clever self was thinking too lol but I'm not sure maybe cuz they are different children or cuz they are only step sisters no idea he just said that he doesn't want them the same :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Toy world has heaps of iggle piggle things so does the ABC store and some kmarts.

I think it's rather silly to not get the girls things similar! I got a lot of things the same as my brother but a different colour sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    Toy world has heaps of iggle piggle things so does the ABC store and some kmarts.

I think it's rather silly to not get the girls things similar! I got a lot of things the same as my brother but a different colour sometimes.
    So do I I got the same with my sister and she is two years older it made sure we didn't fight and it was something nice we shared together having the same thing but thanks will have a look at those stores :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a look around and it's called in the night garden but it's all for babies and I told my df this and he refuses to believe me he hasent seen his dd so doesn't know what else she likes or even if she does still love iggle piggle so he's stuck on that's what we're getting at this point and stage I'm just gunna come home with in the night garden baby stuff and say sorry it's all they had nothing for a 3 year old sorry also he thinks barbies are too old for a 3 year old I disagree
    Last edited by Youngmummyof4; 12-12-2011 at 07:31.