+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    My 3 y/o wakes 5-6am *yawns*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Areca View Post
    Sorry to crash the thread because my three all wake between 6am and 7am but I am 28 and I am a total morning person. There are so many times that I will wake for the day as early as 4am and I never sleep past 6am unless I'm sick.
    I remember getting up early as a kid and not being allowed to go and wake my mum up until 7am...my dad is a morning person too so if it was the weekend he'd be up and we'd do quiet things around the house until my mum and sister woke up. I don't think there's anything you can do to change it, just try and embrace it the best way you can.
    What do you do when you're up at 4am and everyone else is asleep?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 3/4 year old Georgina wakes up at 4:30 am. When I get Katherine they will share a room. She turns on the light and plays with her dolls until I come then she leaves the dolls on the round, turns off the light and jumps back in bed like she was in bed the whole time. I am scared the when Katherine is home she will wake her up. But only for a few months will they share a room we are going to move to a bigger house. So I think that Georgina will have to stay in bed and try to go back to sleep. I think for the first few weeks Katherine is home I will put her in my room.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Baby I nanny for wakes up at 5/5:30.

His parents asked if I wanted to start work earlier since by the time I get there he's been up for a few hours. NO THANKS The only kids I'll be getting up at 5 for will be my own!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Anytime between 4 and 6am here. Currently its about 4:45am.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    4.05am, extra hard being pregnant I would be ecstatic with 5am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Forkie View Post
    Baby I nanny for wakes up at 5/5:30.

His parents asked if I wanted to start work earlier since by the time I get there he's been up for a few hours. NO THANKS The only kids I'll be getting up at 5 for will be my own!
    What would they be doing if you start work at 5am?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mezzee View Post
    4.05am, extra hard being pregnant I would be ecstatic with 5am
    Hardly the same I know but I love your exact time - my dd used to wake at 7.17 on the dot every day from 9m - 2years! She was our perfect little alarm clock.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Same - he is 15 months and has always been that way... And I'm a single parent so I never get a sleep-in.

He goes to bed early though - at 6 - 6.30... For the life of me I can't keep him up later!

So yeah, i feel your pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahly View Post
    What do you do when you're up at 4am and everyone else is asleep?
    4am sucks because I can't do too much without waking everyone so I generally just lie awake in bed until 5am resting or making mental notes in my head...meal plans etc.. However my mornings are generally spent exercising (at the gym, or on my bike...so out of the house) but on the days I don't exercise (sun and mon) I get up and do things...so on a Sun my DD1 goes to nippers through summer so I get up, organise everything for the day, get myself ready and then when DH is getting himself ready I hit the farmers markets. Yesterday I went and cleaned up out the back...cleaned the pool fence, the rabbit cage, swept etc. Sometimes I'll be organised enough that I'll take my three kids with me and have the groceries done before school drop off. Now it's Christmas I can get up and wrap Christmas presents etc. I get so much done in the mornings, it's the best part of the day!
    Last edited by Areca; 13-12-2011 at 09:06.