+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Show me

I don't really know where to put this.. Im not ttc or anything, but i've come upon a bit of an issue tonight.. so im asking does anyone have any photos of internet cheapie evap lines they've had? I've been sick for around a week now with no explanation for it, I took a test and well... there is an ever so faint line ... im HOPING its an evap its so light a camera wont pick it up

SO if anyone could help me out that'd be fantastic... what are the odds of an evap line? are they common? ive never had one before.. naturally im freaking out right now. I have an IUD and im NOT planning for more babies.

Please anyone who has me on FB dont mention this.. I havent even said anything to DF yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    What colour is the line?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have internet cheapies with very, very faint positives, I can take photos in the morning if you want?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cancel that, just had a look and due to aging they have darkened, so not much help.

Maybe do another test in the morning with FMU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    From what I can tell its pinkishh/purpleishh

Yeah im gonna take another one in the morning i have NO idea why i ever bothered tonight im not gonna be able to sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    One thing is for sure, evap lines have no colour, they are grey, and appear when the urine has dried from the test, leaving a grey shadow where the positive would be if it were positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just squeezed out enough for another test... there is a line on that too but lighter again........ the chances of that being an evap too are... kind low arent they? eff effing eff eff...

Just to add I have the IC's cause im currently using the mirena and I dont get periods anymore so i bought a whole heap So i can keep tabs on being pregnant or not... ugh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I assume you read the test within the time limit, which logically would.mean that the test wouldn't be dry enough to.show an evap line, and considering you have said it has colour to it, I'd say chances are its positive.
    I use LC tests too and my first positives were very, very faint.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As bell and bug said it does sound like a positive. But I'd test first pee and go from there let us know how you do and I hope you manage some sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sounds like it might be positive?

I hope you get the result you are hoping for