+ Reply to Thread
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default *Spin off* Kids can't keep secrets!

Spin off from Munchiesmummy's thread about Munch letting the cat out of the bag about a christmas present, what secrets have your kids blabbed?

For some reason when I was pregnant I told my niece who was about 7 at the time which names we were thinking of using - bad move, her father's girlfriend now has a horse with the boys name we had planned to use if we ever had a boy. Stupid me for sharing.

What little gems have your LO's let slip?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DF took 3yo DD to get my Christmas pesent, when she got back she ran straight to me and said really quietly "we got you a book but it's a secret shhh" lol

She did the same thing with DF's Fathers day painting, as soon as he got home from work the day before fathers day she says "dad quick come see i did a painting for you its a secret!" lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    DD and I were standing around waiting for someone today, and there were green ants walking everywhere and we were watching and talking about them.

DD informs me that she remembers a story I told her about green ants, and that she's told not only her friends at school, but some of their mothers as well.

In the story, I was a little girl (about 8?) and we were on our front lawn waving goodbye. My Dad was rambling on, and I was getting tired of standing so I squatted down, waiting... and my skirt dangled into a green ants nest. I didn't know, until I had about 20 of them inside my knickers, biting my vagina. I was so embarrassed I said nothing, and they just kept on biting me until the people finally left and I ran inside to the toilet and changed and got rid of them.

Just what I want all the mothers at school to know - that I had a green ant infestation in my vagina...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Lol bada, coop does that all the time and omg sassy, thays funny but omg ouch

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bada View Post
    DF took 3yo DD to get my Christmas pesent, when she got back she ran straight to me and said really quietly "we got you a book but it's a secret shhh" lol

She did the same thing with DF's Fathers day painting, as soon as he got home from work the day before fathers day she says "dad quick come see i did a painting for you its a secret!" lol
    Yep, presents will trip them up every time. My DH wrapped an anniversary present for me and DD was in the room when he tucked it away ready for the next day. A little while later she just wandered in an got it and brought it to me.

bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    For Father's Day DS1 made his Dad a present at Playgroup. We came home and hid it. He called it a secret present. The next morning he came into our room and woke me up. He said Daddy had a secret present. Next thing I know Daddy has it on the bed and my helpful little man has unwrapped it. He tried I guess.

I am appalling at keeping secrets. The more you tell me not to, the more likely I am to blab. Not a positive aspect of my personality. When I was little Dad took us shopping for presents. I got my Mum tea towels. I ran up to her when I got home and told Mum that she would never guess what I got her for Christmas but I would give her a hint. It began with T and ended in towel. Did I mention that I'm a bit doughy too?

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I accidentally spoiled my bosses engagement on Friday!

I came home and there was a bottle of Dom Perignon in the fridge; by the time the mum came home, it was gone and I told her her DF had taken a swish bottle of champers to the place they were meeting that arvo.

Whoops!!

My brother told his teacher about a promotion she would be getting - mum is head of P&C and good friends with the principal of the school and he overhead them discussing it when she thought he was next door.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    When my nephew was 4, we'd just moved into a new house before Christmas. When we arrived at their place on Christmas Eve, he rushed up to me and said "Aunty Siany, Aunty Siany, guess what!" and I said "What?" and he replied with "Under the Christmas tree, we have towels for you!".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is exactly why I can't let my godson (3yrs) see my SD until after we've told her I'm pregnant! I told my friend to not tell her son and the first thing she does "aunty Elle is having a baby!!" Then she says "oh he can keep a secret..." Pfft - like his mother! I had to pick him up from his play group and all these mothers I've only met a few times were congratulating me as he kept saying "aunty elle has a baby in her tummy."

SD (almost 7) is the same with presents and surprises! On my birthday I had to wait in the garage as "Daddy is still wrapping the perfume coz we had to go to lots of shops to buy your special flowers and then Daddy bought chocolate too but it's a surprise!"

And she wonders why we don't shop for anyone's Christmas presents with her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    As funny as it Is that kids do that my dd is the best at secrets especially ones that will get mummy in trouble from daddy she's my bestfriend wouldn't trust anyone else with my secrets but her!