+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Vba2c Advice

Hi, just wanting some advice on Vbac after two csections. I am not currently pg but we are ttc #3 and really want a natural child birth.

I have a supportive dr, which seems to be half the battle.

How ever I would love to hear from anyone who has either attempted one or succesfully had one, and Any advice/suggestions to help me achive one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had a vba2c 10 months ago. It was ammmmmaaazing! One of my proudest moments.
    What in particular did you want to know?
    I can email you my birth story if you want?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faroutbrusselsprout I would love to hear your birth story! Anything and every thing u can tell me would be awesome. Firstly I have never actually been in labour before so the whole experience will be new to me, but i guess i'm looking to hear other stories for encouragement and also for what things i can to do to better prepare myself to have a sucessful outcome, and any other advice or tips, is there anything u wish u had known before having your vba2c?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou, for sharing your story. I'm starting to realise one of the most important things is to stay focused on your goal and to have supportive people around you to help you achieve it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would LOVE to hear your story too.. I'm in the process of trying to gather all the information I can to bombard my Dr with at my first antinatal appointment in 2 weeks.. I had a natural with my first, an emergency c-sec with my 2nd and opted c-sec with my 3rd, really hoping for a natural again after reading more about it and not being willing to be freaked by the midwives and their horror worst case stories again.