+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What are the best pregnancy tests

Hey
    I would please like to know what u girls think the best pregnancy test out there are? Becuase I need to buy some!

Abby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I like the digital ones cos there's no mistaking the result when it's spelt out in words!! They're quite expensive though. I think first response are good.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Supposedly FRER (First Response Early ones) are the best but I know a few women (including myself) who have recently had dodgy ones. I have used Pregnosis and Assurance Plus which gave me a very early positive, then did 3 FRER which were negative, so I bought a CrystalBlue Digital and it was also positive

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Abby

I generally buy tests from ebay for around 20c each. The last pack I bought was 50 tests for $11 delivered. Now, most women probably don't need 50 tests but I'm a pee-aholic. If I'm suspicious I'm pregnant but get negatives on the cheap tests I'll buy a First Response test from the shops. They are probably all the same quality though, really. I found out I was pregnant with my daughter on an internet cheapie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had to go to the shops so I got Clear Blue and Lullaby Conceptions​. Will be testing in 10 days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    First response are definitely the best as I had a miscarriage a few months ago and the line was feint and that was on the day my period was due and then got a blood test and my levels were too low. Then bought some of the ebay cheapies both ovulation & pregnancy and have found the ovulation ones to be good and the pregnancy ones to be very unreliable they say they are 10miu which is ridiculous as I got a strong positive this month on First response & Clear Blue and the faintest line if any on the ebay ones, I have done heaps of tests with the ebay cheapies and yes they got darker but still with 150hcg the two lines were still no where near the same. I would definately advise against them.