+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    My cat is curled up at my feet in my bed right now. I love it, he is very affectionate cat. He sleeps with my son during his day nap sometimes but not at night,
    my kids sleep with their doors closed, I won't let The cats in there.

Our kitten who is about 8 months old sleeps in the garage in her bed. She goes crazy hypo and Wakes us up if we don't put her in there, and I get woken up enough by the kids, without The cats waking me up too!
    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I used to love sleeping with my cat, and would happily do so again if we get another one. My cats are always 100% indoor pets so they're pretty clean.

I couldn't sleep with a dog though .

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    This is what's curled up against my legs right now. Cat co sleeping rocks! not sure where my boy cat is, think he's in with DS1. Once the toddler goes to sleep he'll probably join us.
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Myztik For This Useful Post:

austmum  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nope. Not weird at all.
    My dog used to sleep in my bed, under the covers every night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is anyone else humming "cats in the cradle..." after reading the title?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ElleB For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 2 kitties used to sleep on my bed every night till DH came along now just my girl sleeps on my side on my feet every night. She'll try and come up to my pillow but I like her on my feet keeping them warm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not weird at all! A pet should be part of the family. I'm in the camp that its really strange/wrong to have 'outdoor pets'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My kitteh is spoilt !
    Attached Images

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mummato4 For This Useful Post:

austmum  (27-07-2012),share a book  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztik View Post
    I've never met a cat that doesn't sleep anywhere it darn well likes, beds included..

Both of my cats sleep on mine or the kids beds.
    Yep lol. My dog has never been one to get on furniture so I never really had to tell him no until our cat came along. I walked in after work to find them both on the couch. In a grumpy voice I said get down, the dog did the guilty look and jumped down. I said the cat's name and said get down. He opened one eye, stretched his front legs out and went back to sleep on the couch. How do people keeps cats off things?? Mine ends up in the shower, sometimes the toilet even lol. Dogs are different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not weird at all. We have a maltese x shihtzu and he sleeps in our bed every night. This morning I woke up with DS boobing on one side and the dog snuggled up to me on the other side, then DS woke up and rolled out of bed to hang out with DH before he went to work, I woke up half an hour later with the dog snuggled under my arm. He does have a dog bed outside and in the living room as he likes to doze there during the day when we're around. He also has a little dog bed in our bedroom, sometimes he choses to sleep there or under the bed or in the bottom shelf of my wardrobe instead. He just likes being around people.