+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I'm a pet on the bed person. My df is a pets outside Person. So we have no pets. Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    we have 2 cats - one goes crazy at 4am and wants to play so he sleeps in the garage on a heated bed. The other one is huge and sleeps where she wants, usually part of the night on the bed, she lies there like a cement block and purrs so loud I wake up. I dont mind at all - only she takes a lot of space.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my cat sleeps in our bed or.. where ever he feels like LOL. I dont think its gross to have a cat sleep on your bed, cats are very clean anyway

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smileygirl View Post
    to me, yes, it is odd and gross!

Animals are not people and do not have the same hygiene practices and will NEVER be welcome in my bed or the children's.

I know some people do it, it makes me shudder and I would avoid sleeping at their houses lol

I don't think other people shouldn't do it....but when i hear of if i cringe and think "ewwww".
    By the comments, I'd say that makes you weird, not everyone else! Bahahaha! (I'm just playing, different strokes for different folks and all that )

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

singlemumma82  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a cat and toy poodle. They were sleeping in our bed for a while, and they are allowed to nap on there during the day if we are in the room, but since I have been pregnant I have made their night time beds in the laundry/bathroom (separated) as they wake me too much, and I want my room and bed clean for when baby comes. I don't think its weird or gross but I know some people do, and I can understand that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My 2 cats sleep on my bed during the day occasionally (at the bottom on top over covers) but not often at night. Cats aren't stupid, they go where the warmth is!

***Sent from my phone***

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 2 cats and 1 dog. The dog does not sleep on the bed as she is mostly an outside dog and is 46kgs!! However she does have her own bed for the times that she is inside. The cats slept on the end of my bed (on top of the covers on my feet), right up until DD was born. Now they have their own bed in the garage and are locked away at night. I remember meeting someone, when I was a teenager, who had a cat - the cat hopped into the babies cot in the middle of the night and suffocated it. This has always stuck with me and I wasn't comfortable with the cats roaming around after we had our baby. I'm sure she is old enough now not to worry (she's nearly 2), but I like the routine we have established

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 9 month old cat has slept on my bed since I got him 3 months ago and he loves sleeping on my bed, sometimes he's at my feet other times he's up by my pillow. Sometimes he decides to sleep on his cat bed next to my bed that's covered in a knitted blanket I got from a charity shop for him other times he's on the spare couch in my room other times he's on the sofa in the living room. My cat never sleeps in my sons room as my son hates the cat in his room.

My older sister always shares her bed with her her dog n she wouldn't have it another way. Bj her dog sleeps under the covers snuggled up between her legs in winter in summer he usually sleeps under her bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our cat sleeps on my DS bed all night. My son loves it. I think its such an awesome way to help my son bond with him. I would but the cat has a bell and couldnt put up with it ll night. Plus Im allergic to cats and I would wake up all puffy lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not for me, I think it's unhygenic but I don't find it weird. I know enough people who do it for me to accept it as a gross kind of normal. The only time I find it weird is when they won't allow their children or babies in their bed but happily let their 'fur babies' sleep with them. I don't understand that logic at all.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wastingtime For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (26-07-2012),beautifulbubba  (26-07-2012),Boobycino  (27-07-2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast