+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Some of the best items I have for the kids were the cheapest, I regret the strider plus all the time as I got it new with bassinet and capsule but after finishing with those I prefer to use my cheapy $30 umbrella stroller and the strider is not that great quality ,I have nearly had to have everything replaced so far from the fraying seats to the wobbling wheels and the handle that broke and more problems cropping up all the time. I have loved my cot ,my MIL got it for me for $100 and its basic as but performs fine and my car seats are the best with great features and cost less than $200. I have owned most brands of prams and other accessories and never found that perfect pram because I dont think it exists lol.

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenrose View Post
    Thats the majority of what I've heard but the one I'm getting I'm not sure of as once baby grows out of the bassinet attachment the stroller can't be laid down too much at all so I'm not sure what to do in that in-between time. Little annoying.
    If you hop on the p&t site you can see the options available, if you buy the verso adapters you can lay the seat down, i had the p&t from 9 months with DS and from newborn with DD, it is a great stroller, not sure you would need anything else at all ?

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810b using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitsee View Post
    If you hop on the p&t site you can see the options available, if you buy the verso adapters you can lay the seat down, i had the p&t from 9 months with DS and from newborn with DD, it is a great stroller, not sure you would need anything else at all ?

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810b using Bubhub
    Oh. This is my first bub so I really was just guessing. I'm feeling better about my purchases now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I dont think big bucks necessarily means quality. I've heard lots of bad things about Striders and P&Ts etc and a friend of mine has a Bugaboo that has been nothing but problematic.

In regards to double prams, I had the P&T Vibe but hated how the baby was underneath so sold it and now have the Peg Perego Aria Twin and love it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep me and i whinged about it alot too i bought an older model strider thinking its still the same really but boy was i wrong we couldnt really afford the new one at the time so i settled. We ended up getting a bit of a cash injection (thanks lotto) nothing huge but enough for me to get the pram i really wanted. I ended up with the 2011 strider plus yeah its a bit wider than most but i have found 90% of shopping centres and te major retailer have realised there pathetic small lanes just dont cut it anymore. plus it cant be that bad when i see them EVERYWHERE

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have tried to buy really good quality stuff for my first baby because I want it all to last for subsequent children! I did HEAPS of research and spent money to get really good things such as Baby Jogger City Select with Maxi Cosi capsule.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jenrose I have the same one you purchased and bub is 3 weeks old and the peanut is already too narrow for her. I wish we had gotten a different one. The peg perego and bugaboo where other choices but the p+t I liked and was cheaper. It's excellent to push and the stroller will be great when bubs is bigger but your right about that in between stage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Etienne View Post
    Jenrose I have the same one you purchased and bub is 3 weeks old and the peanut is already too narrow for her. I wish we had gotten a different one. The peg perego and bugaboo where other choices but the p+t I liked and was cheaper. It's excellent to push and the stroller will be great when bubs is bigger but your right about that in between stage
    I knew it! Oooooh well, I guess me and you will have to baby wear through those times or something?! I have a hugabug so that will have to suffice! Also the stroller itself isn't that big either, specially as I'm having a boy hmmm I think I might just try to sell mine off on Gumtree or eBay....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenrose View Post
    I knew it! Oooooh well, I guess me and you will have to baby wear through those times or something?! I have a hugabug so that will have to suffice! Also the stroller itself isn't that big either, specially as I'm having a boy hmmm I think I might just try to sell mine off on Gumtree or eBay....
    I have a nuture sling that's really comfy. I reckon the stroller is worth it, but I can't even remember what we paid lol I brought before I was even pregnant