+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Too big for pull ups...

I know there are. Few parents on here who receive some form of incontinence funding, so I am looking for some advice.
    DS is currently in the biggest pull ups but they are quickly getting too small. What is available that is the next size up?
    I tried to speak to our continence nurse about it but he was rude and wouldn't help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dont have any experience but would the 'dry nights pj pants' work?? I know they come in bigger sizes.
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not going to be much help, but would the smallest size of incontinence underwear be too big?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I went men mediums for my ds you will be surprise how small they are. Now he is in large (as the hold more) and he is just 12.

I don't get any funding as ds only has night time issue even though it is every night, sometimes we need to change more than once a night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We used to stock larger sized pullups in our shop (IGA) and they were big enough to fit a teenager ,sorry I cannot remember the brand name but maybe ask your local pharmacy as they can ask the sales reps what is available and some pharmacys have customer loyalty cards to help with the cost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies. I've ordered a sample of small tena pants and I'll talk to the pharmacy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dry Nites PJ pants that you can buy from most supermarkets come in age 4 - 7 & age 8 - ?12. My ds is 5 & weighs 22kg and he's in the age 4 - 7 Dry Nites PJ pants for overnight - he grew out of the the Huggies Pull-Up's about 6 months ago. Honestly though he's probably going to grow out of the age 4 - 7 pants within 6 months or so at this rate. We're not having much success with overnight toilet training, but we're going to give it a concerted effort asap - hope it works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mim1 View Post
    Dry Nites PJ pants that you can buy from most supermarkets come in age 4 - 7 & age 8 - ?12. My ds is 5 & weighs 22kg and he's in the age 4 - 7 Dry Nites PJ pants for overnight - he grew out of the the Huggies Pull-Up's about 6 months ago. Honestly though he's probably going to grow out of the age 4 - 7 pants within 6 months or so at this rate. We're not having much success with overnight toilet training, but we're going to give it a concerted effort asap - hope it works.
    We do use the dry nights at night, but they are too bulky to use during the day.