+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmi View Post
    I've been to mums and bubs sessions and there have been upset babies. They personally didn't annoy me because it was for mums and babies.
    But she isn't going to a mums and bubs session..

You could call and ask if they expect many to be going and go off of that. Personally yes I'd be P1ssed if a baby/ child started fussing in a movie session even as a parent. This is time I take away from my kids to watch a movie in a quiet adult environment away from that. (it's why I avoid the mums and bubs sessions) I understand your desperate to go but could you hire a sitter maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I wouldnt take a child any age to see that movie. I saw it a few weeks ago and the sound was so loud. Is there occassional care where you are?

If you cant see it now just wait til it comes out on dvd and see the last one at the cinema and organise care way before it starts so its all set for you to see it.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Myztiks#1Fan For This Useful Post:

Janesmum123  (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would be ****ed as if a mother took their baby to a movie session that wasn't specifically mums n bubs!!!

I rarely get out to the movies so if and when I do I'd like to enjoy it without someones baby ruining it for me!!!!!

I'm not a twilight fan so don't understand the desperation to see it straight away?! Wait for DVD!!! Seriously movies go from screen to DVD much quicker than ever before you won't be waiting that long!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They don't do mums & bubs where I am but people do take their babies in with them here and I have never been annoyed by them..... But people would pay $15 for one screening of Breaking Dawn? It's $10 here and df isn't happy about me paying that much to see it hahaha.
    I say go for it though.

That's not a signature, THIS is a signature.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's not that great!! lol
    Back to topic, My mum went to the midnight preview and there were mothers with their babies Personally, I would wait, I wouldn't want to interupt any other viewers even though if a mother had her bub in the cinema it wouldn't bother my in the slightest, but some people can be really rude about these types of things that I wouldn't want to upset anybody.
    Last edited by Littlemissmetal; 10-12-2011 at 20:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that film is waaaaaaay to loud to take a baby. Honestly, I suffered through Breaking Dawn a few weeks ago and the wolf scenes are ridiculously loud. As for me, I would have welcomed a crying baby, anything to break the horror of watching Bella and Edward stare uncomfortably at each other for half the film like they were wearing large cucumbers shoved in their behinds. But that's just me lol...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

Alphabetsoup  (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    I wouldnt take a child any age to see that movie. I saw it a few weeks ago and the sound was so loud. Is there occassional care where you are?

If you cant see it now just wait til it comes out on dvd and see the last one at the cinema and organise care way before it starts so its all set for you to see it.

Yep this. I think it would be loud. Poor thing will get scared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post

Yep this. I think it would be loud. Poor thing will get scared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I have to agree with PPs. I don't mind if it's a kids oriented movie but this isn't one of those. And yeah, it's the expense laid out that bothers me the most to only miss most of it because a baby is crying or little kids are jumping on the seat in front of me when it's an adult movie anyways. That said I don't mind if the parents are mindful of their children and take them out if they're rowdy or upset. I went to a movie once and the poor baby cried for about and hour and a half or more. It was annoying because I missed the move I'd paid over $30 for me and DH to go and see, plus the little one sounded so upset and the mother didn't seem to care.