+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Safe Cleaning Products?

So unfortunately while my husband is great at tidying up he is useless with things like cleaning bathrooms and scrubbing the kitchen.... I just can't leave it any longer. Anyone know what is safe to use?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wouldn't buy anything, I don't trust that those 'natural' cleaners from the supermarket are all that natural.
    I make a paste out of baking soda and water to clean the shower, it works a treat, straight vinegar works well in the shower too. Also, a mix of vinegar and water as a spray would be sufficient to clean surfaces.
    Most natural cleaners use vinegar, baking soda or lemon juice. If you google you'll find heaps of links, you just need to play around and find what works best.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Berrie For This Useful Post:

ksweett  (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Soap nuts are a great natural alternative - I make a liquid and use as spray n wipe, it's really good

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    look into 'enjo' cleaning products. they use no chemicals only water and honestly my bathroom and kitchen have never looked cleaner. takes about 20mins to clean whole bathroom to sparkling clean

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I just use hot soapy water with a dash of eucalyptus oil

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps guys, I've left it for ages because I was put on bed rest but unfortunately have an inspection on Monday and just couldn't leave it like it was. I'll try out what you've suggested!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi every1,
    g8 tips, I think your local health food centre might have natural cleaning products too. I remember visiting them one day and my mum was with me she is chemical free freak & was highly interested in the cleaning products. Think I will now, have to invest in something like enjo.