+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My first ds had a shocking time teething. I was told about the teething necklaces from an italian friend and got one for ds2, he had 3 teeth come through all at once with no hassles, I do believe the teething necklace worked for him as I took it off to give it a clean for a few days and he was quite irritable, but like anything I guess not everything works for everything!

I've never been a fan of bonjela and never found it helps at all. There was also a story on it recently re concerns of bubs overdosing from the ingredient Choline Salicylate when used all the time.

I was advised by a paed to give panadol then nurofen half an hour later when bub was in severe pain, the 2 combined work wonders.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SalsaMama View Post
    I don't think it works for DS, but I've been willing to try anything. Do you get the Brauer's relief from the chemist?
    Yea I get the relief from a chemist. Look I think it works most days. It's so hard to say what's working I'm doing a million things at once
    Might try sm33 tommoro :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    My first ds had a shocking time teething. I was told about the teething necklaces from an italian friend and got one for ds2, he had 3 teeth come through all at once with no hassles, I do believe the teething necklace worked for him as I took it off to give it a clean for a few days and he was quite irritable, but like anything I guess not everything works for everything!

I've never been a fan of bonjela and never found it helps at all. There was also a story on it recently re concerns of bubs overdosing from the ingredient Choline Salicylate when used all the time.

I was advised by a paed to give panadol then nurofen half an hour later when bub was in severe pain, the 2 combined work wonders.
    Yea see I've been worried about giving panadol but spent all this weekend asking pharmacists and doctors about it and all have said its the safest drug on the market for children and up to 4 doses a day can be given im giving 1 dose every few days if I have to so am thinking the amber must be working. I took it off today for a while and she went crazy so who knows. Now I was told to only use nurofen if urgent urgent right? And only on full belly??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my gosh!! Today is SO hard!! She's teething (I think?) and crying and crying and crying!! I can't stand it anymore!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleven Eleven View Post
    Oh my gosh!! Today is SO hard!! She's teething (I think?) and crying and crying and crying!! I can't stand it anymore!!!
    Hugs I hear ya I've had to pull over this is bad hey. I just gave her panadol waiting for it to work. Thank god hubby is with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Hugs I hear ya I've had to pull over this is bad hey. I just gave her panadol waiting for it to work. Thank god hubby is with me.
    Yep I gave panadol n now she is sleeping. This it horrible!!
    Im at home alone! Wah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleven Eleven View Post
    Yep I gave panadol n now she is sleeping. This it horrible!!
    Im at home alone! Wah!
    I'm at the doctors (not for dd for me)and dh has her in waiting room. It's hard because you can't do anything when they are screaming like that hey. Lucky your at home wish I was home oh we'll not long I hope!!!!!! Hurry up stupid dr how long do I have to bl00dy wait!!!!
    Last edited by LoCo; 12-12-2011 at 17:12.