+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by naebie View Post
    Tate is another who I love to hate... Sometimes I think that he and Violet make a good couple, and then he does something which is so evil and vindictive that I just hate him
    Totally!! I think Tate is fantastic, such a good character, I don't know how after all the things he's done they somehow still manage to get you to sympathise with him. Such a well written show!

Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Just finished the first 3 episodes! Addicted! It's so strange it's fabulous, we have 8 more episodes to watch, my fear is DH and I might be up all night!
    Do it I think I watched the Halloween ep first on tv, then the next day watched from ep1 - 9 or something online... totally hooked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    After watching the series finale earlier today, I have to say that I am a little let down, I wanted a cliffhanger!

Oh and BrookeandLou, I've watched all the episodes of The Walking Dead now as well. Got to say I am hooked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    [QUOTE=naebie;6270776]After watching the series finale earlier today, I have to say that I am a little let down, I wanted a cliffhanger!

Oh and BrookeandLou, I've watched all the episodes of The Walking Dead now as well. Got to say I am hooked![/QUOTE

Agreed! We just watched the final episode last night, definitely not as thrilling as I thought but interested to know how season 2 will start?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

naebie  (23-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elijahs Mum- I have heard rumours that it will be a totally new house with a (mostly) new cast, but I am not entirely sure

Either way, I'm looking forward to it!
    Last edited by Mod-Myztik; 23-12-2011 at 18:17.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to naebie For This Useful Post:

TheUndomesticGoddess  (23-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Naebie- but I love Jessica langes character! So a new murder house every season? I suppose that would keep it interesting every year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently she is one who is tipped to be back next season. In one way I hope they stay in the current house, but yes, definitely interesting to start fresh with a new house!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bada View Post

So did you guess about Violet? I had an inkling...
    what about Voilet?!?!? Tell me?!?!

NO! NO! Don't tell.

Should I google??

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, don't google. Just wait it out! It's a good one

Thanks
    Reviews
    What I couldn't work out is why the maid was old? But young and sexy in front of men and when she died? Did I miss something?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was a bit let down with the finale too, but in a way it was nice to see a season if a show all wrapped up n one season too, its uncommon- and I already knew next season was completely separate too so I guess it was the only way. Still it was probably the least exciting episode of the season, they probably could have tied it up last ep and done better...

I too can't imagine the show without Constance but they've said that none of the characters will be returning.

Still baffled about Constance's fourth child though, do you suppose that's what the next season will be about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    What I couldn't work out is why the maid was old? But young and sexy in front of men and when she died? Did I miss something?
    it doesn't quite line up with the rest of the ghosts but I think those who see her as old are seeing her true self/spirit. But then what about the burnt lady you know, that wasn't her true spirit, so yeah...
    Last edited by bada; 24-12-2011 at 09:53.