+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I have a few little things too! :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I bit the bullet and brought 2 onsie's but they were only $1.75 a white and a mint. I just had to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DP and I have bought a bucket load of stuff already and we havent conceived yet. We have a baby bath, play mat, bottles, cloth nappies, singlets, plug covers, thermometers, spoons, bibs I cant even remember what else but there is heaps!!!

I just feel good knowing that a majority of the stuff we need..we have already..We decided to buy stuff while we had the money so it makes the budgeting easier later. I dont think theres anything wrong with it..I just think of it like my baby glory box..just like I had a glory box for all the crap I needed to move out with (which Id bought and stored for 4 years before I eventually moved outta home!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guilty! I recently put a deposit on a pram!!!!
    It was on sale, I saved $450 and it is going to take 2 months to order in (surely i will be utd by then!). And same as every one else, I will eventually need it and it will save me shelling out all at once for nursery items! I've prob got about a dozen outfits too, but I also use them as gifts when friends have babies (which seems to be everyone at the minute!!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    ages ago i bought a pregnancy top with some cute saying like 'mind the bump'. but i think it's stashed miles away in the cupboard. not sure about the rest of yo, as you all seem so confident, but i hate seeing the old tops/toys/bassinet i have hidden in DD cupboard, as it's a constant reminder that we're holding onto this stuff and it's just not happening. i find having stuff around not helpful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love looking at stuff to buy...I do try and have some self control though haha!! I've brought a few bits and pieces over the last few months, while I have been waiting impatiently for my BFP....

On the other hand I know exactly what I want and need when the BFP does turn up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I am a bargain hunter so I brought alot of things on sale. We tried for 16 months so I had a big stash of things such as sterliser, breast pump, bottles, dummies, nipple shields, pretty much everything in the avent range lol. I didn't get the big ticket items till I was pregnant as family members brought most of those as presents.

It's was such an exciting time to finally start trying for me. I waited years to hear dp say he was ready so pretty much as soon as he said it I was at the shops buying things lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with merry berri after so far 12 months ttc, I'm actually glad that we have not brought anything... I'm to the point where I won't even tempt myself by looking anymore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been buying cute outfits since we started ttc 4 years ago but gave majority of them to families ineed during the january floods - they needed them more then i fid obviously! But then come march I celebrated the news that my laparoscopy came back all normal by buying heaps of stuff
    I have endless outfits for both sexes plus unisex, nappy bag, bottles and an angel care monitor.
    I won't be buying furniture until I need it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have bought a few things, namely a blanket (which originally was for someone else but I loved it so much I kept it!), a recipe book and a maternity dress! The dress actually looks great on now when I'm not PG so I'm really glad I bought it! I think that if I start buying much more I'll get carried away and also it will probably make me feel more sad about us not being of yet