+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Bubs in the same position?

I am 26+5......

I have always felt bubs feet on the inside of my left hip, and sometimes arms around my belly button or a bit more to the right...

I have never ever felt her kick or move in another spot and am concerned because I would have thought shed be moving around in there??

Is it common to have babies lay in one spot and not move? Should she be bum up and head down by now or at lease bum down and head up?

Is it likely she's just comfortable and not ready to roll around yet? I thought she should have been moving at least a few different ways by now? Is it possible she maybe can't move?

Weird questions!

Proudly brought to you by Mumma Puffins portable telecommunication device!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I it were me, I would take it as a good sign! lol because DD1 moved non-stop in there, and when she came out she never slept and never stops. DD2 never moved and I would worry a lot that it meant something bad. She is healthy and fine... and likes to sleep and is placid and easy! lol. So for this pregnancy, if the baby moves like DD1 did I am calling in help before I give birth. If it never moves like DD2 never did, I am going to relax a little lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    I it were me, I would take it as a good sign! lol because DD1 moved non-stop in there, and when she came out she never slept and never stops. DD2 never moved and I would worry a lot that it meant something bad. She is healthy and fine... and likes to sleep and is placid and easy! lol. So for this pregnancy, if the baby moves like DD1 did I am calling in help before I give birth. If it never moves like DD2 never did, I am going to relax a little lol.
    Haha I never even thought of it like that!
    I can feel her kicking regularly, but always in the same spot and never felt her roll around or anything!

Fingers crossed for an easy baby? Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crashing sorry! But how on earth can you tell what's what!?!? DS moves, I'm 28 wks but it's impossible to tell what's what?! Does that mean he's still a bit small??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenrose View Post
    Crashing sorry! But how on earth can you tell what's what!?!? DS moves, I'm 28 wks but it's impossible to tell what's what?! Does that mean he's still a bit small??
    Well for me, every ob visit I get to see her quickly on his ultrasound machine so I know where her feet have always been, and seen her kick when he's had the machine on.... Feet kicking are alot stronger than hands punching/stretching out... And I feel really strong kicks on the left where I always see her on the us machine

Thanks
    Reviews
    *crashing* lol

DD was always in the same spot but for us that was because her foot got stuck up around my rib cage and resulted in this. (she was 8days old here, was her 2nd day at home and during that time, I never even noticed anything different until months later when looking back on photos and saw it.)

But its all good and straightened out now and she walks just fine, just needed some light physio, massaging etc when she was first born.

I think if they're staying in one spot, they're probably pretty comfortable where they are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jonny was always in the same position; head down, bum up. He was sheets ALWAYS kicking and streching, just on the same position.
    Don't stress.
    BTW I agree with pp about having a non sleeper that always moved around in my belly. I hardly get a minutes peace and he's almost walking at 8 months!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shannonigins she is beautiful! I love her!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jenrose For This Useful Post:

FloatingFairy  (09-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It could also b that ur placenta is on the side where u can't feel her moving. The penny only dropped for me last nite as I was like it never kicks on the left only the right then dh said didn't they say ur placenta was to the top left so that made me think mayb that was the reason

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    My bubs the same shes always been in the same position but she moves so much, my bubs head is over near my right hip and always feel her lil feet kicking my other side but shes been there ever since my 20 week scan!!