+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Who, what and where are you in Perth's Western Suburbs? Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone ; just to get the new 'Western Suburbs' area rolling:

I'm living in West Perth, but will always be at heart a goldfields girl.
    I'm 42 and the mother of our 7 week old darling daughter born in October '11. I plan to be a SAHM until she is at school.
    I live with my husband who is 41 (we were married January '11)

Currently I attend the SJOG Subi mother's group on Thursdays and next year after the Christmas break DD and I will attend the Wednesday group.

I'm hoping to be part of a community mother's group next year, but right now I feel that socially, we are cruising along just nicely. Coffee catchups with other bubhub mums in the area sounds like a nice idea for 2012.

I'm new to bubhub and haven't posted much; I'm mainly a reader and a lurker . I check in usually during late night feeds and scour the forums for advice - sleeping and feeding topics feature prominently at this time in our development!

Well, it's 4am and our feed is over. The birds are beginning to chirp and it looks like being another beautiful Perth day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kalgirl,

Thanks for starting a Western Suburbs thread. I'm living in Subiaco with my lovely boyfriend and we are awaiting the arrival of our first bub. 36 weeks, so only 4-5 weeks to go, unless it makes an earlier appearance. Oh, and I'm 38 and BF is 42.

I'm yet to attend any of the SJOG morning teas, but am hoping to go to the antenatal one on Tuesdays, assuming the energy levels allow it (I'm feeling a little fatigued these days). As for meeting other mums, I believe I'll be wanting to do that... obviously how soon depends on how bub and I get on together!

Hope you had a good Chrissy and New Year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm near subi
    Last edited by MummaJez; 04-07-2012 at 00:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im in Padbury which i know doesnt constitute as a western suburb but i have a car and can drive it!
    I have a 2yr old girl, 1 on the way (due June) and im 23.
    I understand if 23 is too much of an age gap, it isnt a problem for me though.
    Only 23 on paper, 33 at heart
    I am married also if that means anything? lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New mum to be to western subs perth

Just arrived in perth 8 weeks pregnant love to meet some others mums to be and mums here perfect x