+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcastle, NSW
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i am using DD1's mattress for DD2 at the moment. i have always had mattress protectors on it and stored it inside in a clean mattress wrapper between uses.

as for dummies and teats i believe they should be replaced for each baby definently.

Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn84 View Post
    Actually I was wondering why do have to have a new mattress for a new bub. Should I throw away the dummies?

P.s I don't really have finance issues (at least not yet). I'm just the type that tries to make uses of things where ever possible.

Sent from my HTC Legend using BubHub
    Dummies i would definately ditch (if you read the back of a Happy Baby dummy pack they have great rules for checking & replacing dummies for one child.

Mattresses & SIDS risk i believe is a bacteria risk from them wetting the bed so i will buy nex water proof covers (3 one for the bed, one in the wash & one spare) and possibly sheets

I'm also replacing bottle teats and pram(switching to a double), carseat(DD still uses hers and a capsule will come in handy) and high chair(again DD still using and i'd like a more functional -lie back use earlier one)

Similar Threads

1. Selling old baby things. Is this rude?
    By Liddybugs in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 14-06-2012, 15:03
  2. Things you will/wont buy for your next pregnancy/baby.
    By little talks in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 25-02-2012, 10:31
  3. Saving money on things I do not need for baby!!
    By MumDadBoyandGirl in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 13-02-2012, 07:30