+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by slf2205 View Post
    BlissedOut, thanks for directing me to that thread. It was great to read so many positive stories and experiences.

At the end of the day I am comfortable with either a CS or VB as long as my little girl is healthy and I can hold her in my arms

Thanks again for all the info ladies and sharing your thoughts and experiences x
    As long as your happy and comfortable with the birth

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Hi thought I would write in here ... I am 35 weeks on monday our baby girl was head down at a scan at 31 weeks but seems she didnt like that and has gone back to breech so my OB thinks as the heartbeat was up the top instead of down the bottom where it has been I am hoping she is wrong I am measuring 4 weeks ahead anyway so we will see when I have another scan on wednesday I guess

Similar Threads

1. 3rd Breech baby...anyone else had this?
    By Nat1341 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-06-2012, 18:21
  2. Incision for a breech baby
    By champagne in forum Caesareans
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 17-03-2012, 00:38
  3. Breech baby at 34 weeks
    By FutureMa in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 08:04