+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Probably plain pasta, milk, milkshakes, fruit & yoghurt, all the things they really love to eat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    What ever they want, if that means chocolate milk & dry cereal or a happy meal, than thats what they get.

J often refuses to eat cause he can or in pain, lived off cheese burgers for 3 days.

somewhere between a rock and a hard place
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by swizzlestick; 23-12-2011 at 20:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Sounds a lot like my little guy with his ears and tonsils etc.

There were times that he'd only have breastmilk with a few little snacks (1/4 slice toast, some biscuits etc). Dr told me that as long as he has fluids than even up to a week without food isn't going to be that bad for my guy. Offer everything I can, but don't make it a trauma for either of us.

I personally think you did well

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OP , my son doesn't eat a thing when sick , just drinks milk . Whether he's sick for three days or five days , he will live off milk. If he wanted to eat , I'd let him have anyyyyything he wanted , anything !

That said my son has a KFC nugget snack pack wait for it ....... ONCE A WEEK ( omg shock horror ) on our family trip to the shopping centre for lunch and shopping . So if your a bad mother I'm a disgusting one :-)

Xo

Sent from my iPhone

Me  Dh
    DS -21 months 
    DD - 7 months 

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BebeBurton View Post
    My 2yr old nephew has been sick this week with an ulcerated mouth (I am staying with my sister at the moment so have witnessed it firsthand). For 3 days he lived on milk and mango sorbet.

I quote the Dr when she took him earlier in the week..."Well, giving him all that sugary sorbet is not exactly going to help is it". Erm, what else is she suppose to do!?
    My 20mnth old has just gotten over an ulcerated mouth and throat too. It was awful. My doctor told me to give him icy poles though. He had icy pole and cold water for three days. Now that the anti biotics have kicked in hes been digging into everything again.

Youre not a bad mum