+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DH got me a Nespresso machine. I got him the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy book set, a couple of Blu rays and socks and undies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chickens!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jurty For This Useful Post:

HowCrazyCool  (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Most of the things I want, I would rather by myself - New lingerie, runners, makeup - I am too particular with those kinds of things. I would like a new waxpot/hairdryer/footspa, jewellrey and perfum are also winners in my eyes.

My parents are getting us an xbox with kinect so a game to go with that would be cool with me too.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP will be working on the mines this Christmas ..but when he gets back he said he wants to get me a Thomas Sabo necklace and bracelet and has chosen 7 charms but wont tell me which ones. I cant wait They will be for Christmas and my birthday (which is just before Christmas).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A big fat bag of nothing!

We don't do gifts. We never have. For us, seeing a healthy balance in our savings account and knowing we are on track to meeting our goals is the best gift. We have enough stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    No partner for me but my parents already gave me my present. It was one of those metal boxes with make up and i gave it to coop to play with as i am not all that interested in make up.

I am buying myself a new handbag though and possibly supernatural season 7 if the price has come down in the boxing day sales.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    On my Christmas list this year:

Subscription to Mindfoods
    Handbag
    Milkshake maker (a good one like this: http://shop.bigpond.com/Product.asp?...etail&ID=96065)
    A good scented candle
    A wireless extender for home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our anniversary, Xmas and my birthday are all in the same month... And ironically I can never think of what I want!

This year in particular I have a newborn DS and I feel so lucky to have my beautiful family nothing else seems necessary. So I think DH will put some money aside for me for when I find something I love at the shops in the coming months. Will be nice to have a mini shopping spree waiting for when my butt shrinks down to pre baby size

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH is hopeless with gifts and always works 7 days a week till Christmas so runs out of time to shop. This year I gave him a list with lots of things and told him to choose a couple so I'd still be surprised.

The list included swimmers, a kaftan for the beach, gym clothes, pajamas. There were a few other things that I can't remember...so definitely a surprise.

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The sex and the city boxset , I can't wait to watch it all again !!!

Sent from my iPhone

Me  Dh
    DS -21 months 
    DD - 7 months 