+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    This year I am begging him to get me nothing considering he just paid for most of my new car... but usually I ask for a voucher to hair salon so I can get a cut and treatment, jewellery I've had my eye on, he bought me a Wii last xmas, voucher so I can get some clothes, perfume, etc.

I'm asking Dad for a new saucepan set, so looking forward to it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've asked for makeup this year. All of mine is cheap stuff, so I have asked for MAC

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub....please forgive the bloody auto-correct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've asked DH for some new ear-rings. Have told him I'd like some small gold hoops, don't think he can go too wrong with that! I only have 2 decent pairs of ear-rings that don't make my ears itch!

Other than that we usually get each other a couple of books and some chocolates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My dh bought me a gold Pandora chain for our anniversary a few years ago so he buys me a gold charm every Easter, mothers day, Xmas and bday. I usually get him a fishing reel or rod, I'm not talking cheap ones though, he's a fishing fanatic and his rods and reels are of the expensive range.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Name rings like This

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia78 View Post
    I've asked for makeup this year. All of mine is cheap stuff, so I have asked for MAC

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub....please forgive the bloody auto-correct!
    Tell him to buy it from www.allcosmeticswholesale.com. It is based in the US and Mac is so much cheaper there. The products are all genuine too.

AFM, I told DP not to get me anything this year as he has spoilt me rotten this past year.

Last Christmas he got me an iPod, a Mac holiday collection makeup kit, two tops from guess and a bottle of perfume! For my birthday he got me an iPad! That man can shop! I've assured him that he's already bought me enough for the next five years

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh, I LOVE the name rings!!!

DH is getting me a kindle

Last year he gave me my eternity ring :swoon:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sent him with a list on his day off and he loved it!
    I asked for pearl earrings, lingerie (NOT another maternity bra), a pandora charm and a few books.
    I think I'm easy pleased!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    He asked what I wanted. I was honest. NOTHING!!! I don't want anything other then spending the day with him and our girls. No material possession (no matter how beautiful, expensive or rare) could mean as much as quality family time.

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I hate DH to spend money on me when there are bills to pay and practical things we need - so I convinced him to get me my own small desk from officeworks (which we needed anyway!) I love having my own space plus the 5 hours it took him to put together is a sign of true love <3