+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Unhappy Bleeding and Cramping?

Hoping someone can help me out here.

I'm about 5 weeks now, and I'm having cramps and light bleeding, nothing crazy, less than what day 1 of my period would normally be. But I'm still stressing!

Should I be worried? I don't remember having much of either with my first pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If you are cramping and bleeding, I would be getting it checked out. It might be nothing, but better safe than sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know that bleeding in early pregnancy can be normal, but it can also be a sign of something bad if with cramping . However I did have BAD cramps with DS (I was around 6 weeks) but with no bleeding.
    If you have had any previous blood tests, maybe have another one to see if your levels are rising.
    It is too early for an Ultrasound (to see heartbeat), you might have to wait at least 2 weeks for that.
    Good luck!