+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey gals well I had my scan Friday to see how far off ovulation is. Apparently no sign yet : ( So I have three days left to ovulate or il have to wait until 2012. I know that it's not that far away but i can't stand to think of more waiting. I have been doing ovulation kits and I have another scan tonight. Did anyone else have delayed ovulation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SittingWaitingWishingX View Post
    Hey gals well I had my scan Friday to see how far off ovulation is. Apparently no sign yet : ( So I have three days left to ovulate or il have to wait until 2012. I know that it's not that far away but i can't stand to think of more waiting. I have been doing ovulation kits and I have another scan tonight. Did anyone else have delayed ovulation?
    I had slightly delayed ovulation ( by about 5 days) after my stim cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phewww! I'm stressing. Pity we cant do things to speed the process. I think a positive result before Christmas would be the best Christmas present ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im in the same boat, cd14 and no sign of any follicles for me though! I was hoping for a before Christmas transfer. On the plus side, i can enjoy some wine, naughty food and a nice break before 2012.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jetaime: when does your clinic close for chrissy? Mine closes on the 21st and it's a frozen blastocyst so I have to wait five days after ovulation. That leaves me three days to ovulate! Hope my scan today brings good news. Mmm I agree about the great food

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sitting and Tree Girl!
    Just thought I'd let you know that I have had several FET transfers and honestly they are a breeze, the occasional blood test and scan but nothing compared to a stimulated cycle. More good news for you. I have had more success with FETs than fresh transfers. I reckon the embies that survive the freezing and thawing process are the tough ones!
    All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have had a stressful 24 hours! Had a scan yesterday afternoon and was very specific about results needing to be back. Honestly it seemed he had no idea what he was doing and was more keen to go home. Sure enough he didn't bother to report my results until 12pm today GRR! FS and I are not happy but on another note they think I'm ovulating so I'm rushing off to get a blood test. Lucky timing I might say. May make a cycle before Christmas still yet!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sitting, my last two FET cycles have been cancelled because I didn't ovulate, its so frustrating because I'm not sure why

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very frustrating and now I have four blood test over four days and two scans. Neither pathology or imaging wanted to work with me as both results too over 24hrs GRR so I hope I haven missed it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ovulation yesterday!!!!!! I'm moving onto my transfer on Thursday. Plz give me the best Christmas present