+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I usually find it takes a couple of weeks, but I have had something take a month to get here, so yours arrives soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I agree with others - don't worry yet. I too am waiting for an order from the BD that I placed over 10 days ago and it hasn't arrived yet. I think it's just extra slow being christmas.

I wanted mine today so I am they arrive, but hopefully they haven't gotten lost. I have never had problems ordering off them before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lones View Post
    I've used BD loads and never had books not turn up so I'm not sure what they might do to help you out if that's the case. But I have had orders that have taken weeks to get to me, even though the date posted on the books was within a few days of me ordering, so yours may still turn up. Fingers crossed!
    I agree I've never had books go missing, but have had books take 4 weeks sometimes, I'd say that because of Xmas it's probably taking a bit longer than usual...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't worry, I ordered from them on 13th November and just got my order on Monday. I think it's just slower than usual because of Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Thank you everyone, BH is such a great place for info. That sets my mind at ease Silverbeet. Hopefully early next week then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I wouldn't worry just yet. At this time of year it can take a bit longer for things to get to you, even after it has been dispatched - think of all the parcels at the post office being sorted through (especially around Christmas). I recently had a parcel take 3.5 weeks and that was about 3 weeks ago so things would probably be even busier closer to Christmas.
    Give it an extra week, it should show up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    I ordered a box set of books from them on 28 November and they arrived today

That's the quickest I have ever received stuff from them though, and I order a lot through them

Are they in stock?? Hopefully they show up soon. Now that you've made this thread about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yeah they were in stock and they said they were sent. Seems so random though... your order was 10 days after mine and you have them. Do you live metro edward? I'm rural so that might explain it.

somewhere between a rock and a hard place
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have ordered 3 books from them on the 21st of November, and one has arrived and waiting on the other two, which is completely normal based on past experience! They have taken up to 6 weeks before at busy times and with popular stock, fingers crossed it will arrive soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I wouldn't worry yet, Aust post must be crazy busy. I ordered an outfit from eBay and it took 5 weeks from dispatch date. No kidding!!

I hope they turn up!!