+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question Clothes for baby boys

Is it just me or is it really difficult to find man ybaby boy clothes compared to baby girl clothes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it is much harder! I actually got upset when I first went shopping for my little man, I've found that online is better as most of the retail shops are 99% girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes! Girls have such a big range (maybe not in colours lol). I found more success in second hand stores with my boy. You'll find a much more diverse and original pool to pick from. And cheap too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by over excited View Post
    Yes it is much harder! I actually got upset when I first went shopping for my little man, I've found that online is better as most of the retail shops are 99% girls
    That's true, i have found a few cute boy outfits on babygotstyle.com if you haven't already checked it out. But as for baby shops i'm finding it so difficult!!
    I can't even rely on hand me downs beacuse we have an all girl family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The USA has the best selection of boys clothes, so much more variety, I buy mine from gap.com, oldnavy.com, Ralphlauren.com, bloomingdales, gymboree or Carter's , so much cheaper too especially when the sales are on, even with the shipping costs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh! I have all girls but was trying to find something nice for my nephew and went store to store with no luck (well pumpkin patch had some items but too pricey for what they were). Now I have another nephew on the way I'll make note of the online recommendations - thanks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    The USA has the best selection of boys clothes, so much more variety, I buy mine from gap.com, oldnavy.com, Ralphlauren.com, bloomingdales, gymboree or Carter's , so much cheaper too especially when the sales are on, even with the shipping costs
    Ditto!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Boys clothes are harder to find, for me it was even harder because I desperately wanted a girl so I would hardly notice the boys clothes and only notice the girl clothes. As a PP poster mentioned, check out gymboree, carters even pumpkin patch have gorgeous boys clothes, you can often get them on sale on their website or check out US ebay, so many clothes for so cheap! Myer also have some gorgeous boy clothing, and during the end of seasons they often sell them off for really cheap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Boys clothes are pretty hard to find! I am hoping to start making some for my little boy when I get my own sewing machine!

Check out Little Dudes with Attitudes on facebook they have some cool boys clothing!

I was very suprised at the range and quality of the clothes at Kmart never considered it before but went in there by chance looking for a sleepy suit and they were having a huge sale on boys clothing jumpers and sets from $5 or so and they are still going strong about 3 months later! ( I got bigger sizes) No colour fade or piling etc. Very happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Baby gap/old navy/h&m don't deliver to Australia though