+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I use the Wrap Me Up as well. They're great - the pocket at the back for the car seat buckle is brilliant, no unwrapping for the car!

DD sucks her hands through it as well, but it helps her settle so I don't worry about it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

MrsBeee  (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's it!!! Thank you what would we do without BH

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use the wrap me up and the sleepy wings - both are fantastic! I prefer the sleepy wings in warm weather as there are no extra layers of clothes to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub....please forgive the bloody auto-correct!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mia78 For This Useful Post:

MrsBeee  (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks girls!! Looks like the wrap me up is the way to go! Lucky because I bought one last weekend . Will look into one of the other ones for winter, will see how we go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I tried the wrap me up and ergo cocoon, neither worked for me. Both my boys have been little houdinis. I persisted with wrapping DS1 and found buying my own stretch fabric from Spotlight was the best and DS2 I thankfully stopped wrapping much earlier around 2-3months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had the kiddopotamus swaddle wraps with the velcros, don't get them. After a little use they stretch and the velcro doesn't line up properly. The woombies are great and they look so cute. DD2 looks like a little cocktail frankfurt in her orange one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love the Woombie. Young babies startle themselves by moving their arms, so for me a wrap that has arms up completely defeats the purpose. My dd has been in a Woombie from a few days of age and loves it (she's over 2 months old now). The original (non-boxed) type is my favourite, but as it's now summer she's in a summer weight one most of the time now. The summer ones are pretty stretchy, but I'm still very happy with it. We did try the Love Me Baby Wrap Me Up but she wakes a lot more when she's in that, than in her Woombie.

I wrapped my ds in fabric wraps til he was 10 months old and it was the best thing ever, but I did have to get up & rewrap him probably once a night. I think the Woombie is one of the reasons my dd is such a good sleeper (slept 7+ hours a night from 5 weeks of age).