+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clomid Confusion

Hi...I'm new to this forum thing but I have to share my experience with someone as I'm totally confused as to what my body is doing!!! I have just completed my 4th cycle of clomid. My 1st I didn't ovulate on 50mg, my 2nd and 3rd I ovulated but a little later than the norm. My 3rd cycle apparantly had very good results to the doc. Now having just finished my 4th cycle it seems as though I haven't ovulated (i have been on 100mg for the last 3 cycles). I have PCOS, hence being on the Clomid, cannot ovulate naturally and also have an underactive thyroid. Has anyone else had similar experiences with clomid as it is beginning to be very dis-heartening particular since I truly felt like this month had worked. I was the sickest out all four months and experienced a lot stomach cramping. If anyone can shed any light on this would be greatly appreciated. Like everyone else.....I want a baby so badly

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did quite a few clomid cycles. I always ovulated on 50mg but had really long cycles. I have a similar problem to you with Letrozole though, so I know how frustrating it is. I ovulated last cycle with letrozole but with this current one I dont have a follicle in sight. Just try and be patient and dont get too down about it all. Look after yourself x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Breezie,
    I personally can't answer your question on why it appears you have stopped ovulating however you should head on over to here:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?437116-Clomid-Support-thread-11/page6

This is a support thread for all us clomid girls, i'm sure one of them may be able to give you some advice.