+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pizza maker

Hi, I'm looking at buying a pizza maker, preferably the one called The Pizza Maker by new wave but they're quite expensive compared to the other ones around. Was wondering if anyone else has bought one and what is a good price. I'm not sure if it's worth waiting until the Christmas sales are on and what the best price is. I've tried ebay and not much available. Thanks for your help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Honestly, we get better results just using the oven and pizza trays. A pizza stone would also work well. Pizza makers are a bit of a gimmick IMO. DH is the pizza maker in our house and the ones from the oven are to die for. He manages to get the base nice and thin and crispy. I

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (07-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    Honestly, we get better results just using the oven and pizza trays. A pizza stone would also work well. Pizza makers are a bit of a gimmick IMO.
    I agree with that. We got given one, and even though we followed the instructions, within a couple of uses, the stone/base was black and the pizza bases would stick to them.

The tops would also burn if you put too much stuff in there. So not a fan. Better results from the oven like the PP said.