+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Immature Eggs advice ???

Hi lovely ladies,

I hope you are able to help me this is my 5th cycle and has been the worst one by far here is a quick rundown.

I have always had a great fert rate and never any immature eggs before i had 4 eggs retrieved and 3 were immature and one has fertilised I have been doing a ultra down reg cycle so i have been in menopause for 3 months prior to the cycle first scan their were 6 follies a couple of them were quite small i have been on dhea for 5 months every other cycle i have had two scans or i scan and another blood test I feel I have been rushed and that is why it has been such a bad cycle.

any idea's ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you know what size the follies were prior to the trigger shot? I know my fs likes them to be at least 20mm for the lead and usually about 22mm

Did you use the same trigger drug for all the cycles? I have read that for some people a different trigger has impacted upon their results.

Was your trigger shot administered 36 hours prior to epu?

I am really not sure but hopefully someone will be able to offer some advice.

In the meantime, good luck I hope the one you had fertilized is your golden egg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bron they were 2mm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops hit reply to early trigger was exactly 36 hours it had been an year since our last cycle I think it was still the same the difference was I was put on zolidex this time for three months prior

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Liv- hopefully you meant 20mm not 2. I had 1 cycle where all 5 eggs were immature. several matured overnight and 1 fert but BFN. My Fs said was unusual ( but seems to happen a lot on here). My next cycle was triggered with ovidrel and he added Pregnyl 5000 to the mix. 12 out of 13 were okay to inject next cycle with 8 fert. Hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops typo thanks wannabe that gives me little bit more hope