+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Unhappy eeek, someone tried to break in

yesterday at about 11 there was a guy trying to break in the house, i was home alone and thankfully on the phone to my mother at the time cos when the guy heard my voice he ran off.

very scary!! im glad it was a close call and the guy didnt actually break in but man i fear what would happen if he did get in, i would have no way of protecting myself or my belly bub.

im starting to not like darwin, this never happened to us back in bris

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    oh how scary! could u Ring cops and let them know at least if it happens again they could come fast as they will know it's happened before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    this is one of my biggest fears, dh works most nights so I spend a lot of nights at home alone with the kids. the house looks empty as dh takes the car and usually keep all the lights off.
    did you report it to the police? there may be someone lurking around in the neighbourhood.

Thanks
    Reviews
    to be honest i didnt even think about that. lol (baby brain much) yea i might do that for my peace of mind. im terrified to go outside and i tell you i most certainly am not answering the door... to any one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1+1=5 View Post
    this is one of my biggest fears, dh works most nights so I spend a lot of nights at home alone with the kids. the house looks empty as dh takes the car and usually keep all the lights off.
    did you report it to the police? there may be someone lurking around in the neighbourhood.
    no i didnt. i probs should have. hope not. that would be heaps scary for you, spesh at night.