Closed Thread
Page 98 of 129 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Betel I had a huge bleed when I was 12 weeks, bigger than AF. Please tell me you're staying home from work, it's stressful enough doing the toilet checks. Keeping everything crossed and double crossed for you. How many crinone are you doing? Might be worth upping it until your next BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Betel, like FrostyMum says some women do have big bleeds in early pregnancy and go on to have healthy babies - it has happened to several friends of mine. Hope you areable to rest up.

I'm just back from a scan and I have 8 follicles measuring 13mm. My Doc seemed really pleased with that so I am too! EPU is booked for next Friday, 22nd June. I get lots of nice eggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel - I have a friend who had some bleeding early on and I believe they thought it might have been the loss of the second emby passing. I am hoping and praying that you are taking things easy and they you get some further good news on Monday.

Tooty - yay for some good numbers and good luck for next Friday.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

tootyfruity  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tootyfruity View Post
    Hi Sariele!

QFG would be my first choice and Dr. Bob Watson is a fabulous FS and also an Obs, I highly recommend him. He works at North West Private Hospital and clinic so is very easy to get to from anywhere on the Northside. Feel free to message me if you want more info.

Oh and welcome to Brisbane!
    Thank you! And thanks for the recommendation. I have heard of Dr Bob Watson in my research.

I'll be arriving in Brisbane in 24.5 hours, and I'm finding it a bit daunting but quite exciting too. We will probably be living there for two years; that's how long DH's contract is anyway. I really hope I can come back to Perth with a baby, and hopefully be almost ready to go back to my current clinic for #2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Bronwyn. It's hard to know for sure but 8 seems quite good. Hope they all produce eggs!

How exciting you'll be here tomorrow Sariele, I'm sure you'll love it.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tootyfruity, 8 is a great number for the scan. I was told about 8-10 on my scan and ended up with 20 at EPU lol. You can never tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kt how are you going? Is your bt monday? Are you testing early? Wow I am full of questions this afternoon aren't I?

AFM - cant decide if to test or not. Am scared of yet another bfn but also worried that if it is a bfp it will be from the pregnyl (shot on Sunday). Hate the waiting, but also hate bfns!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KtKing View Post
    Tootyfruity, 8 is a great number for the scan. I was told about 8-10 on my scan and ended up with 20 at EPU lol. You can never tell.

Wow that's brilliant! And very reassuring, thanks.

Bronwyn on the cycle that gave me my daughter I tested six days post (5 day blast) transfer and got a good line. I had pregnyl too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I only just found this thread. I'm on my first IVF cycle and had my embryo transfer last Wednesday with Wazza (and Kt and Bronwyn it seems!) I think I met you Kt - there was some confusion with our names:-)
    Just wanted to say I hope you're surviving the 2WW. My blood test is Monday, but I've been POAS since Wednesday (I promised I wouldn't but caved!) There are two lines but who knows whether it's Pregnyl or proper HCG - which is exactly why I wasn't going to do it:-/
    Fingers crossed for you Betel, and my fellow Monday blood testers - it seems you've been doing this way longer than me and you deserve a tonne of good luck!

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyn, I'm going good so far. Trying very hard not to think about it. What about you?

Hudson, haha yes that's right. It's definitely the first time that has ever happened to me :-)

To be honest guys I was sooooo doped up on the Valium and pethadine that I don't remember when Wazza said to do the BT lol. I asked DH and he thought Wazza said 2 weeks. So I really don't know when I'm supposed to go for the BT so I was going to head in Wed. I might try calling in the morning to see if there is anyone who can tell me. I have one HPT here which I'll probably do before I go for the BT. Just so I have an idea what to expect.