Closed Thread
Page 95 of 129 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kt glad you are feeling a bit better and managed to eat a full meal. I think I would delay until tomorrow and see what he says. Tbh lots of clinics don't provide a pregnyl booster for after transfer so I don't think an extra day will make or break (assuming you are on other forms of progesterone, which with Wazza assuming you are).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and on the pregnyl when I have had it before it was usually on 3dpepu and then on day of transfer and then nothing - Wazzas days are completely different - another reason you could wait until tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't think I would ever post this but...we had our first BFP ever in 7 years of TTC (and #11 IVF cycles)
    However doesn't look good, the test was positive yesterday and today but I also started bleeding like my normal AF today . BT is Tuesday so I won't know exactly what's going on until then...but we are just shocked. It's so weird because even if this is not a viable pregnancy (and I should be here in desperation) I am nearly "happy" because I did have a BFP and this has never happened before! You should have seen my face yesterday when I saw the result...I ran to DH and said "look at this, don't worry it's wrong but isn't it great to see it after all this time" .

This also make a huge difference for our future plans, we had planned for this to be our last cycle but after this I am not sure.
    On top of that we also ended up with a frostie this cycle (another miracle) so I am really not sure what to think. I was ready to give up but maybe this is just a message for me not to give up on my eggs...

Ktking and Bron - everything crossed for you!!!

brisvegasmum - this cycle for us was the worse fertilisation rate ever, out of 8 eggs collected only 3 fertilised!!! I thought "that's it, this cycle is gone" because we normally always loose few up to the 5 days. However all 3 made it to blastocycst and we had two transferred and one frostie!!! Numbers really don't count...you just need one to make it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy crap betel that is amazing. I am hoping and praying that you are one of the lucky ones whose bleeding is not bad news! Keeping everything crossed for you and hoping and praying that this is it. Can I ask what if anything you did differently this cycle?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Betel, had to post to say how thrilled I am you got your BFP - lots of ladies have bleeding after BFP and it continues into a healthy pregnancy and I am hoping and praying that is you Sending every positive good vibe to you - stick embies stick!

KtKing and Bron, sending sticky vibes

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Betel, wooooohoooo. OMG, Bron just texted me with your news. How very exciting. I am hoping with every inch of my existence that this little fighter stays in there. Take it easy and hang in there. Much love to you both with this wonderful news.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel---OMG!!! I hope despite the bleeding it's a stayer. You'll never know, you know how much I bled during my early pregnancy. Take it easy (i.e. bed rest/lounge rest) till Tuesday OK?

Bron and ktking---how's the TWW going? Ktking---I'd delay the pregnyl one day and check with Wazza, or you might just feel better by tomorrow to do the booster. It is a good (BFP) sign to get the bloating IMHO.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (12-06-2012)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel, that is great news. A BFP I always a giant leap forward in this world lol. I've heard of a few friends bleeding at the beginning of their pregnancy so hopefully it will be okay.

Frosty, I took the pregnyl on Sunday. I felt really good so I stuck to Te schedule and so far I've had no after effects.

Bronwyn, Are you going as crazy as me in your TWW? Well we are just about half way there

AFM, Well the bloating seems to have gone down heaps. I am now just stuck with very sore BBs. Lol. I'm hoping the fact that they are getting more and more sore everyday is a good sign. Well yesterday DH and I decided to start some spring cleaning and while he was downstairs for a minute I laid on the couch for 'just a sec' and ended up sleeping for 4 hours. I've been getting so tired the last couple of days and going to bed extra early. Let's hope this means something too. Before my only ever BFP, I was coming home from work exhausted and crashing on the couch for at least an hour every day. Fingers crossed this is the sign we've been waiting for.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, mind if I join you? I'm posting in the May/June thread but thought it would be nice to hang out with some fellow Brisbane girls too.

I'm TTC no.2 as we were lucky enough to conceive our little one via IVF in 2010 after three miscarriages and unexplained infertility. I'm currently on CD8 sniffing and stimming with a scan and blood test on Friday to see how I'm responding to the FSH. All being well EPU will be 22nd June

Looking forward to getting to know you and sending lots of luck your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I am new to this page and IVF also. I have been reading all about your different journeys to prepare myself for my own. I am under Warren and start in a few weeks. I am really excited.