Closed Thread
Page 92 of 129 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats ktKing that is exciting good luck tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole - how are you going?

KT - that is great news. I really really hope that thoe two which are a little behind catch up and you get a couple to freeze. Do you mind if I ask how many you are going to transfer?

AFM: We appear to have lost quite a few overnight with no progression and grades dropping backwards. At this stage we have 3 morulas and 1 cavitating morula. Transfer at 11.45am tomorrow.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (05-06-2012)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Bronwyn. It's good to see you got a few too. I'm pretty sure I'm only transferring one lol. To be honest he hasn't really said it was more so I'm assuming only one . What about you? Are you transferring more than one tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kt it will depend on how they progress overnight and if any are suitable for freezing. I am leaning towards two but only if we can't freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds good Bronwyn and ktking. Go for two!!!

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Frosty, I will always go for two if the possibility is there :-). Two for the price of one I think lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ktking and Bronwyn how did you go at transfer?

Afm - I was sure i was out this cycle. But have been testing positive on hpts since 10dpo/Epu. Well today is 15dpo/Epu and my bloods came back at 32 hcg so I am in limboland. My levels are low, but my bt was actually meant to be tomorrow but I snuck in early given the positive hpts. Not that it actually makes a difference, but I am pretty sure bt should be Friday because I had a 4dt, wazza automatically says test in 12 days which I know he normally says for 5dt so if that is correct, 4dt should be test in 13 days making it Friday. Blergh! I just don't know what to think. I didn't take any hcg booster shots so an embryo has tried to implant but I just don't know if it's still there, already given up or on its way to giving up.

I really thought I'd get some closure today but it has just put as more into limbo land than ever.

Having repeat bt's to see if levels are increasing....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole, ooh that is a little bit exciting. Let's hope this BFP sticks. I have everything crossed for you.

Bronwyn, how did you go today?

AFM, well I didn't start my day with the best news. When I arrived I found out that I had lost one embryo and one was 'half dead'. And the other two were still at morula so they were a day behind. So we had a tough decision to make, wait another day to see if they make it to blasty (which the scientist said is quite common now for embryos to go six days to blasty) and pick the best out of the two or transfer both morula and not know if either made it. So we decided to just take the plunge and had both morulas transferred today. I figured we had made it this far so we might as well see it through. The scientist said she has seen pregnancies on a few 6 day embryos so as for now I am PUPO and I have a loooooong TWW ahead without even knowing if they will make it to a blasty. Surly the time will fly...... Right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    ktking---I'd have made the same decision.

Bronwyn---What did you do?

nicole---I hope it goes well for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Just thought I would pop in and send my love to all and let you know I have been receiving daily emails advising of your progress, so you are all never far from my thoughts.

I know it has been a while, but thought you may all wish to know where we are at. We will be off to South Africa in August, having just paid the egg donor agency fee and chosen our wonderful donor.

It took a lot of soul searching, but I realise this is the next step we have to take to realise our dream of parenthood.

Much love to the threads new mums and to all of you who are feeling the torments of cycling and waiting. Xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (08-06-2012)