Closed Thread
Page 89 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone

I know I haven't been here lately...it's just that I have such a negative attitude now towards IVF that I thought it was better off for me to stay away...
    Anyway, I just wanted to say that every now and then I still look at bub hub and hope to see more of us crossing that damn line. Especially I want to say best of luck to BronwynC and KtKing (and Gekko too) for EPU on Friday . It never really gets easier and every EPU is still the same fears...will they get all the eggs out the follies? what if they don't get any eggs? what if the eggs don't fertilise? etc.

Just hang in there girls, you are all very strong and brave for being in this journey and you never know what's going to happen next (any egg could be the right one )!

Best of luck to all!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    I have just moved to brisbane and was hoping to do an FET with Dr Warren DeAmbrosis but it turns out he is retiring at the end of the year and not taking on any new patients. Has anyone had any experience with Julie Lindstrom or could recommend any other good FS?
    Good luck to BronwynCJ and KtKing and Gekko!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monstamash For This Useful Post:

emmylou81  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi monstamash,
    I have heard that dr Molloy or dr Hynes at QFG are also good!
    Welcome to brissie! I am seeing wazza in 2 weeks so excited!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emmylou81 For This Useful Post:

monstamash  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovelys!

Sorry for the absence, just had to deal with the emotions etc. hope there's been heaps more BFP's!

Got to speak to my FS yesterday & had all my questions answered about the failed cycle so I'm a lot more calmer FS is on holidays for a month so we're letting my body rest and then I'm scheduled to see him again on June 28th and he'll do a dummy cycle and check my lining is in top form so then he can let us know when we're good to go for our first FET!

Hope you've all been well!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monstamash View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I have just moved to brisbane and was hoping to do an FET with Dr Warren DeAmbrosis but it turns out he is retiring at the end of the year and not taking on any new patients. Has anyone had any experience with Julie Lindstrom or could recommend any other good FS?
    Good luck to BronwynCJ and KtKing and Gekko!!
    I was seeing Dr Julie for a LONG time but we had no success with her. She is lovely but I felt towards the end that she was just taking us for a ride. My new FS, Dr Molloy has gotten me a lot further to my baby dream in the space of 4 months compared to being with her for nearly 2 years.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tattooedcaz For This Useful Post:

monstamash  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks emmylou81 and tattoedcaz. I was looking at Dr Molloy as well so I'll try him tomorrow. Any idea of the wait time for an appointment? Dr Lindstrom and Dr Watson were both July/August for first appointments and I'm way too impatient. I guess I'd rather wait a little longer for a good FS and get results than get in immediately with a not so good one.

tatooedcaz - big hugs to you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to monstamash For This Useful Post:

tattooedcaz  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Monstamash I highly reccommend dr molloy. He gets right to the point and gets things going as soon as possible. Did 4 cycles back to back with him. I hope you find a great fs at qfg that can get you your bfp

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

monstamash  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monstamash View Post
    Thanks emmylou81 and tattoedcaz. I was looking at Dr Molloy as well so I'll try him tomorrow. Any idea of the wait time for an appointment? Dr Lindstrom and Dr Watson were both July/August for first appointments and I'm way too impatient. I guess I'd rather wait a little longer for a good FS and get results than get in immediately with a not so good one.

tatooedcaz - big hugs to you!
    When I rang to book my first consult with Dr Molloy on a Thursday, I got to see him on Tuesday so I didn't have to wait that long at all. FX for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmylou81
    I was told by another doctor that I needed a hysterectomy and I had 3 ops for endo then I went to see Dr Graham Tronc at the Wesley 1 more op with him and guess what! Pregnant on the 1st cycle. Graham is the most caring doctor I have ever met.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    so relieved that my IVF journey is over now I hear that wazza is retiring..wonder how long he will stay retired for this time...lol.

good luck Bron and KT tomorrow. fx for some great egg and fertilisation numbers