Closed Thread
Page 87 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Feeling deflated today Embies have been graded 2 because of fragmentation. It's day 2 and we have:
    3 @ 5 cells
    2 @ 4 cells

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole - did they advise what percentage of fragmentation there was? I understand how hard it is when you get that news and just want to give you a great big hug. I hope that they keep progressing well for you over the next few days.

KtKing - any news yet on your scan, I assume you were in earlier than me this morning.

AFM: Looks like 8 follicles (might be a couple more but Wazza only counted 8). Bid disappointed as I had hoped the higher dose might get us a couple more, but as long as the quality is there I don't mind a few less. Lead follicle was roughly 10mm, so back to see him on Monday for another scan and looks like epu will be late next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bron - nope didn't ask about percentages. The fragmentation news was hard enough. Given that 5 is a perfect and we are at 2, that tells me that probably at least half is fragmented.

I also don't understand why the grading had changed back? Lilly was talking aa, bb, cc and so on, but now they are back to 1-5. Might have to ask Kate again tomorrow.

Bron - 8 follies sounds good you may even have a few more by Epu day. Did he up the dose?

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Nicole, Hopefully those embies keep progressing well for you.

Bronwyn, Yes I was there at 5.30.. My appt was actually for 5.40 but I was a little early and before everyone so I slipped in first . I have about 8 follies on my right ovary with the lead at about 10mm as well. The left has a few on the go but he didn't count them. And because my DH was in the bathroom and I went through so quick, he printed the scan for my DH to see when he came in lol. In 7 cycles he has never come for any of the scans, so this time I told him he can go through it all with me and be there for every appointment . I think it's only fair that he sees it all once.

AFM, So I have 8 or so follies on the way and Wazza is predicting my EPU to be the end of next week. My ovaries tend to take off in the last week so my dose of Puregon didn't change, still 116iu. I woke up this morning with a doozie of a bruise from the Clexane. But according to Wazza it's nothing compared to what he's seen before. My next scan is on Monday so I'll hopefully have a definate EPU date then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole I have no idea on the grading - in all our precious cycles we have never had our embryos graded. I hope that they keep progressing and improve for you.

Kt - that is great news about your numbers. Sounds like we could have epu on the same day! And we should share piccies of our bruises! At the moment I there is are about 6 on my stomach but they have kind of all joined together lol.

AFM: no change in dose - I am on 600ui so doubt increasing would do anything positive. Appt on Monday is at 6.30.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky you Bronwyn. I'm in at 5.30 again :-S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyn, the bruises have now become one big bruise lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep the joys of injections. It's not too bad hurts a bit, but just keep thinking they will fade and then hopefully be replaced by a very big belly with a baby inside. Now just to hope that happens lol.
    How is everyone weekend going?
    We are just taking it easy and relaxing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies I am having a me post...

Everything has turned to $hit again for us. Day 4 and I had two put back at just 10 cells each. Not even compacting yet. We pretty much just put them back "because". Wazza suggested waiting until Monday but I didnt really want to take another day off work for nothing...
    So now we wait but I know this one is pretty much done for. Wazza gave us a 2% chance of it working.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I think my ttc #2 journey may be coming to an end. Maybe it's just the hormones talking for now. I don't know 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nicole, I'm so sorry you didn't get better news . 2% chance is better then no chance at all. Fingers crossed one of those embies beats the odds and snuggles right in. Hormones are horrible. I feel like giving up near the end of every cycle but seem to get my enthusiasm back before the next one begins. Here's hoping you won't need a next one. XX

Bronwyn, Good Luck for your scan tomorrow. Let's see who is going for the EPU first. It'd be funny if we went on the same day lol.

AFM, 2nd scan tomorrow. FX we will be told the EPU is by Friday. I am over the injections and what I have nick-named my Ribena Belly. (cause its so purple lol)