Closed Thread
Page 85 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ktking - thanks for the tip with injections. My belly also looks like a pin cushion gone wrong. Some days I have had 4 injections a day...not fun.

Bron - thanks for thinking of me my appt went well. I have about 8 follies at 17mm so we are booked for epu Tuesday! Not sure about E2 levels, being a Saturday I didn't have anyone to ask. Im thinking if they were a problem he would have phoned me. I go in for more bloods tomorrow. He said something about making sure my progesterone levels aren't to high. We've also upped the dose of gonal to 200ius for the last two days go try to help the smaller follies grow. I am triggering with pregnyl which is what I hoped for. So I guess time will tell...praying for mature and useable eggs!

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow a very quiet weekend on here. I hope that's because every one was super busy with fantastic plans

Nicole, 4 injections? Really? I really hope I don't have to do that. I just thought I'd let you know that Clexane does not care if I inject it in the right spot, it still bruises. I have red rings around the two injection points. But I think it is the drug that does it. Not the needle cause the injection sites from the other two needles are clear. And apart from the little dot where the needle went in. You wouldn't see it.

Well D4 of my cycle now. It's getting exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think on my upcoming cycle in June, i'll be on 3 injections a day - 2 Gonal F (i'll be on 600iu), clexane and then certritide. I thought 1 was bad enough! This will jump up to 4 on certain days when i have pregnyl.

Clexane used to be the worst for bruising my stomach. It didn't every time, but maybe 80% of the time? A couple of bruises were doozies too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ktking - day 4, exciting how many days do you normally jab? yep 4 injections on some days - clexane, gonal, ceritide and some day pregnyl add back. Today is my first day in 2 weeks that I am not having one single injection!

Afm - went back for bloods yesterday and my estrogen has skyrocketed to 6100 so I am very happy with that. Still doesn't look like a big haul of eggs maybe 6-8 but I am really hoping what I do have are good quality. Epu scheduled for tomorrow.

Hello to everyone sniffing, jabbing, in limbo land or nursing their Miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Epu today - 9 eggs, 6 mature. Absolutely stoked and feeling pretty good this time round 😃 praying they fertilize overnight ✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's terrific news Nicole!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole - yay that is fantastic news. Will be keeping everything crossed that you get some great fert results overnight. When will you do transfer?

Ktking - we are cycles buddies. Yay!! How are you going with the drugs and things this time round?

AFM - have not been coping so well with Wazza's regime of drugs. I think the biggest thing was not getting any sleep from the nitrodur patches, but took some mersyndol last night and got a decent night sleep and it has made a world of difference today. Thank goodness cos I was just about to chuck it in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    nicole..good egg numbers. I reckon youve got some magic ones there

bronwyn...hang in there. Wazzas schedule of drugs is gruelling but if you get the result I did it will be totally worth it..glad to hear the mersyndol helped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bronwyn..just looked at your signature where you wrote..hoping for a wazza miracle..I wrote the same thing..maybe its a sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies 😊 so far thats the best mature/immature ratio we've had so I am crossing everything that the dhea, add back and acupuncture did something good. Now we have to get past the next hurdle with fert rates and hoping dh has some winning swimmers. So hard with pcos and mfi.

Bronwyn - I'm sorry the drugs are making you feel crap. I haven't been on some of those that you mentioned but i do understand the emotional and physical turmoil that medications put you through. This cycle has been one of my toughest with side effects and while on dhea I got used to sleeping with just a sheet on because I felt so hot. Stay positive and keep your eye on the prize 😉