Closed Thread
Page 83 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry to jump onto your thread but I was really hoping for some advice! I have had 4 cycles with my FS and was thinking of changing to dr deambrosis? I am currently with QFG and really like them and my question is is wazza as good as everyone says and does anyone recommend any other drs at QFG! Thanks in advance and sorry to be a pain! I am just so confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmy I'm with Dr Molloy from QFG. He's very straight the point, no BS, hardly any smiles but I went straight to him after my old FS at CFG put me through a year of crap and nothing to show for! I like that Dr Molloy doesnt want to act like a "BFF" like my old FS lol. From what I can see, most ladies on here see Wazza and he is top notch

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tattooedcaz For This Useful Post:

emmylou81  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I"m with Wazza and love him He's a little eccentric, no BS, swears a little - he's exactly the kind of care provider i want for such a circumstance. Both DH and i really clicked with him, and really that's all that matters!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

emmylou81  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emmylou I was with dr molloy at qfg and I think he is fantastic. He gets straight to the issue and tries everythig til you have success. Apart from wazza I think molloy seems to be another well talked about Fs all the best for you and your journey.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

emmylou81  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am seeing Dr Salisbury. Will let you know howI go

April 2012 Cancelled ivf cycle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Squeak4123 For This Useful Post:

emmylou81  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so much I am really struggling at the moment it is just such a hard road!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Emmylou81 - Another Wazza patient here. He's given us DD2 and we are now 6 weeks pregnant again through him. My 2nd choice was Dr Malloy. You need some one who isn't going to just go with the flow. You need some one who is pro active in getting you pregnant. Try and get one who's sole focus is infertility. I *think* that some at QFG are into obstetrics and do fertility as a side thing if that makes sense.

Warren only does fertility and he won't p!ss in your pocket. He'll tell you straight up and not stuff you around. You'll be in good hands with Warren. Oh and he loves country music .

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

emmylou81  (17-05-2012),KandP  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    emmy lou ...i have seen both molloy and deambrosious and if wanting a second opinion i would go wazza all the way. found molloy pretty standard in his protocols where wazza tendsvto be a bit more proactive...if i had not changed i truly believe i would not have my beautiful twins today

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

emmylou81  (17-05-2012),KandP  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmy - I was with another clinic and after 7 stims decided it was time for a change. This will be our last stim and we decided that Wazza was the best option for a second opinion. From everything that I read about him and other FS in Brisbane he is the most willing to try different things to get you over the line. He is quite blunt and does not pull punches, I am about half way through our cycle with him and have found him to be very good so far. he was even prepared to listen to my points when I wanted to change things up a bit from what he wanted with our cycle.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

emmylou81  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I absolutely agree with everything lilly and liney have said.

I saw Dr Molly first, and to be perfectly honest, wasn’t 100% happy. We just didn’t click with him, or his staff. Wazza and his staff, on the other hand, treated us as If we’d been with them for years, from the moment we walked in. We were both nervous and a bit scared, to be honest, and we just felt that they are really aware of the emotions that new (and seasoned) people like us are going through when it comes to infertility, and were really sensitive and compassionate.

I want to add that there are MANY people who have had a very different experience than us with Dr Molloy – a lot of people love his manner, and highly recommend him. I also know that Wazza wouldn’t be for everyone either – he’s a unique man, for sure. Both DH and I just love him, though, and I agree with the girls when they say he’s quite proactive in his treatments. I’m on a completely different treatment from last cycle (BFN), which makes me feel like we’re not going through the same thing over and again.

I’ve also been told that Wazza treats his patients quite holistically and that Wazza women tend to be on a fair amount of hormones, shots, etc so as to cover all fertility bases.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

emmylou81  (17-05-2012)