Closed Thread
Page 81 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow KT! So, what does that mean for your IVF cycles if you're on it for 2 months? Sorry if i sound silly asking, but how does the implant work with FSH an such?

AFM - I got a BFN from my HPT this morning. I got a very faint line yesterday but i think it was the last of the Hcg in my system from pregnyl. BT tomorrow to confirm, but we'll be back seeing Wazza on the 23rd to plan the next cycle, whenever that is. It's only my first cycle, so i'm really trying to not overthink it.

PS: Your mothers day post was beautiful, KT

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Frosty and TFT - I am so thrilled to see that your beautiful babies made it into the world safely. Aloise is just delicious and Im sure TFT's little one is gorgeous too. I wish you both the very best in motherhood and happy mothers day for your first one with your new babies.

I feel that I can now exit gracefully from Bubhub and finally sign off for good. Best of luck to everyone still on their journey. I hope you get your hearts desire.

TRH

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KandP - it works the same as Syneral just over a longer period. Basically it will give Wazza the chance to take full control of my ovaries. On Friday I will start the FSH injections and officially get my cycle started. The delay in starting was my choice (or more a lack of money) so we asked to get a second implant put in and wait an extra month. My last cycle was November last year so I'm really excited to start cycle #7.

TRH - It's been wonderful to share this journey with you. All the best for the future and wherever the road may lead you. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    TRH, thank you for your kind thoughts and good wishes. As always your post is full of grace and generosity of spirit. In a just world you would be signing off with a very different outcome, but as we all know, this journey is neither fair nor just. As you sign off I hope your life with DH is full of adventure, joy and happiness. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support and care you have given to me during my years on this thread. It has meant more to me than you will ever know.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TRH---Likewise thank you for thinking of us. I wish you and your DH the very best for the future.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning ladies,

TRH - I wish you and your DH all the best for the future.

KTKing - I am hoping it's lucky number 7 for you!

KandP - I know all too well the bittersweet moment of a false positve due to remaining trigger or booster in your system. I think I had my hope high for a day or so in January. This time I will do like lillyponds suggested and start testing after transfer. I don't think I am strong enough to wait out the entire tww so testing each day with internet cheapies is the only way to stay sane...well that is if I get any embies to transfer

Hello to Bronwyn, Frosty, TFT, Tezzy, Lillyponds and everyone else.

AFM - had day 8 scan with wazza today. So far I have 8-9 follies but I have fogotten already what size they were. He says they are right on track. He has upped my dose to 150ius Gonal-F and did mentioned that if I am not happy come scan on Saturday that we can cancel. His words "I'm not suggested we cancel, I'm just talking to you". He calls himself a 'greedy doctor' when it comes to egg numbers. Blah I hate that! please don't even mention the word cancel unless you actually think it's necessary! So now all I am thinking is, gee should I cancel. But my gut is telling me it's ok. I think being on all these drugs makes me particularly sensitive to anything anyone says. If someone said they didn't like what I was wearing today I would probably cry I am that sensitive. So I am trying to stay focussed and think, no I am on track and we have 6 days of stims left to see how I look on Saturday and 8-9 eggs would be great. I think my biggest fear is that the lower numbers I get, the chance of majority of them being immature. For example with DD I had something like 20 eggs with half of them being immature. So that gave me the other half that were a good batch. In January 7 out of 12 being immature. Maybe this is just luck of the draw and there isn't a real pattern there. I don't know. Maybe aiming for higher numbers isn't the best thing. That's what the literature tells us, lower numbers = better quality but going from my previous experience the higher numbers meant better quality but I think that is because I responded better to the meds and perhaps the best eggs got a chance to fully suck up the medication...

Sorry for my rambling . It just felt good getting it all out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole..i only had 5 eggs and wazza gave me the option to cancel...if I had I would not have my two precious bubs that I do. Higher numbers does not guarantee success..go by your gut feeling.

trh..good luck with whatever life holds in store for you. You deserve only the best the life can give xoxo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

KandP  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Liney, that's the sort of thing I need to hear!

I just got off the phone to Kate the nurse and apparently my E2 levels are low, only 248 on day 8 of Gonal-F. I am not sure what's going on and if I should be worried?? I don't know what my levels were last time, maybe it will spike up by my Saturday appointment.

Does anyone know if low E2 levels at this stage in the cycle are associated with poor quality eggs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Liney - Quick question. What dp tf did you have your BT? You had a 3 day TF didn't you?

Hi everyone else Nicole, Frosty, Tryingfortwo, Bronwyn, TRH, KT and Amandamoo.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (15-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lillyponds...I think it was 15days past a 3dt but cant remember to be exact.