Closed Thread
Page 79 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nicole!!!!

Btw, can anyone let me know if it's normal to still feel quite a lot of pressure and bloating from the EPU which I had on Monday? It's not excruciating at all just really uncomfortable and I just wanted to make sure lol

I'm now in the TWW and all I want is for the 2 weeks to be over and done with lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooedcaz View Post
    Thanks Nicole!!!!

Btw, can anyone let me know if it's normal to still feel quite a lot of pressure and bloating from the EPU which I had on Monday? It's not excruciating at all just really uncomfortable and I just wanted to make sure lol

I'm now in the TWW and all I want is for the 2 weeks to be over and done with lol

I felt bloated and generally uncomfortable for the rest of the day after Epu but felt back to normal the following day. Call your nurse if you are concerned, but I would say its normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    tattooedcaz I felt really bloated after EPU mainly higher in the stomic area and found out 2 days later I got OHSS so if you keep feeling bloated ring your Dr and all the best with your cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    I forgot to post my question in my last post lol have any of you ladies had a FET cycle using HRT like progynova, pessaries etc and had success??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nicole & Teesh When I had the ET yesterday my FS asked if I felt uncomfortable in any way including feeling bloated etc and I said OMG yes and he said that is quite normal but just keep it monitored. I'm going to see how I feel tomorrow and if the pressure/bloating/all of the above haven't subsided even a small fraction I will be making a call. FX I don't have OHSS

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you feel better soon, tattooedcaz and that it's not OHSS - make sure you keep your water up and apparently protein is also good! Make sure that you're eating fibre-rich foods too to stop any backing up hehe.

All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks KandP! I've been drinking nearly 3L of water every day and trying to up my protein. I just hate that I'm lactose intolerant! It's ooook, I have other sources other than my beloved dairy lol

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all. Sorry no personals tonight. It's a little late for that. . Anyway I just wanted to do a quick catch up seeing as I can't sleep due to these wonderful night sweats and hot flushes. I am finally on the Wagon again. I am booked in with Wazza next Friday to start jabbing again. I'm starting to get that excited anticipation that I get before every cycle. I think it's called optimism.

I'll tell you what, you are all scaring me about the clexene injections. Eeeekkkkk. They sound scary. My sister is in her first year studying nursing. Maybe I'll let her practice needles on me lol. The big ones still scare me.

Well. Good Luck to those starting, fingers crossed to those in the TWW, congrats to those with good news and big hugs to those with bad.

We are all on this crazy roller coaster together. XOXO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KT - Are you on anything now (synarel)?

All the best for your next cycle - i'm on my first and have 3 more days before my BT. Yesterday i had very odd symptoms (nothing like my progynova/ralovera symptoms in the past 2 weeks) but they only lasted a couple of hours. I think i got my hopes up a little The worst part of all of this really is this 2 week wait! There can be disappointment along the way (EPU rates, fert rates) but this is killing me!

I'm slowly getting used to the clexane needles. They do sting a little but i find that its mainly after the solution is under my skin. I look back and laugh at how frightened i was of the Gonal F shots, now i wish they were ALL like that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies just having alittle break from all things IVF. I will be back in brissy mid July for EPU once again DH can't be there so SIL will be giving me all the needles which makes me nervous she has only given me the FET injections. But we are excited to get back on the ride. I have asked for a fresh transfer as I have never had one so fingers crossed OHSS stays away bring on July.