Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Liliponds congratulations on your BFP

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole83 - why not start on the 90ish dose and then increase if necessary? It sounds like you got a nice haul on the 87 dose last time but they were just responding slower.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilyponds---Yay! Here's your twins!

liney---I might take up the offer of the photo shoot since it's not far from here (depends on how we're coping by the second week). I'm struggling with BF'ing still can't get it right.

Bronwyn---Here's for goodluck .

Here's baby Aloise. Baby.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frosty - Awww she is soooo cute . You must be so proud. I'm happy for you.

Lilly - Yaaay I'm guessing twins for you my friend . When is your scan??

Bron - Good luck for your next cycle, I seriously hope Wazza works is magic on you and gets you over the line

I can't go back further.... eeeek but I do remember
    Nicole - Has your AF arrived yet?

Someone mentioned the next meet up?! I'm happy to meet up sometime in May / June??
    Saturday 19th - Amanda (am)
    Sunday 20th - Amanda
    Saturday 26th
    Sunday 27th
    Saturday 2nd
    Sunday 3rd - Amanda
    Saturday 9th
    Sunday 10th
    Saturday 16th - Amanda (am)
    Sunday 17th - Amanda

AFM, My AF has seriously gone MIA! I started my new job at work and I'm just loving it. So then I was in two minds to cycle again or just give it a miss till later in the year because the synarel has been doing my head in. But now I have decided to go ahead and do this cycle.
    On Friday night I went to the loo and there was a tiny pit of pinkish when I wiped and I had been for a scan with Wazza a couple of weeks ago and he said the next AF will be very light and call him if I see anything..... so I called him Saturday morning and I had to go in this morning for a blood test and I go and see him tomorrow morning at 6.20am for a scan...... . Since Friday night I have had nothing .
    The only positive I can see in all this waiting is I have been on the DHEA a lot longer than expected 4 months in total. The negative is I didn't stick on my sugar free diet..... that all went out the window.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Frosty -- aloise is just devine. You must be a very proud mumma!

Amanda - Yay for some action I will be going to see wazza tomorrow too but alot earlier - 5.30! Yes af arrived yesterday. Don't worry about the no sugar diet. Mine went out the window months ago too!

Bronwyn - thanks for your advice. Today's events might change things though...

Afm - tried to call wazza before making the trek into the city. Lucky I did because there was no answer. Freaked out that I would miss him do called qfg and luckily a nurse answered and said he wasn't there today. Great so she phoned him and told him my situation and he asked that I go in tomorrow. Now I am worried because tomorrow will officially be cd3 - and I am doing the agonist (short cycle?) so I hope this doesn't stuff things up. All I can think of is I have some gonal f in the fridge maybe I should take a dose of it? Any advice? I don't have wazza's after hours number to call him if anyone has it can they pls pm me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    nicole--there is seriously no difference if it's CD2 or CD3. He'll just adjust the FSH dose according to what he sees on scan anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    frosty..eloise is simply devine. Good luck with the bf..I am on a facebook page with some fantastic ivf ladies and I guarantee almost every single one of us had some sort of drama with breast feeding..if it is so damn good for bubs why does it have to be so hard....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole... I don't think it will matter CD2 or CD3. The reason Wazza wasn't there this morning is because his son got married yesterday - he was telling me yesterday morning over the phone. Good luck tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reassurance frosty and Amanda. It's 4pm now so wouldn't make much difference I suppose even if I did get a hold of him...will see what he says tomorrow

Frosty - if you are concerned with bf see a lactation consultant. I saw one at the Wesley (where I gave birth) but I am sure anyone can make an appt with them. I found my dd wasn't latching properly even though I thought she was and every midwife that came into my room checked for me. Then a few days later she had torn chucks of skin from my nipples. It really stuffed my supply cos I tried expressing while my nipples healed bf is really hard and I found the one-on-one help with the lactation consultant was absolutely worth it. If you can master it in the first few weeks you will be set!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go today Amanda?

Afm - saw wazza bright and early...brrr it's getting too cold to be up at that hour! Started 100ius of gonal f today and clexane. Had loads of trouble getting my blood (bad veins) but we eventually got there - 4 jabs later. Then came home to take my gonal and clexane - wtf is with the clexane needles? They seem blunt or thicker or something...have always had issues with that one...hate that stuff