Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still no AF

Frosty - I guess the 4th May??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Amandamoo - That sounds really painful for you. Damn the witch where the heck is she?

Frosty - I'm going to say the 6th May lol. Only cause that's DD2's first birthday hehe.

Well I'm PUPO. Didn't think I was going to make it I have develped mild OHSS. I feel rotten. Completely rotten. I rang FS on Saturday ut he wasn't overly concerned cause I can still wee and erm poop lol.

We have 2x 5AA embies on board and Wazza said high chance of twins. Yeah well we'll see.

We have alot of embies heading to the deep freeze. I have to ring on Wednesday to see how many as Tony wanted to grow a couple of the slowish ones to day 6.

POAS countdown starts..... NOW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Lilly congrats! I would be over the moon with those results, you must be stoked...well besides the mild ohss. When I got ohss, it was late onset about a week later. Because dd was so strong letting off heaps of hcg, it pushed me over the edge into ohss territory. Was so painful. I highly recommend investing in a large watermelon and water iceblocks if you enjoy them they were my two little tricks to keep up the fluids along with the litres of water I drank. I found the watermelon and ice blocks were great snacks and you instantly increase your fluid intake without too much effort of drinking an oceans worth of water.

Amanda - is she here yet?! What is wazza saying?

Frosty - my guess is 2 may

Hello to everyone else

Afm - bracing myself for the worst day of my life tomorrow - dd is getting the grommets op we just wanted to get it over with.

Liney - thank you for the info about the chiro. Once the dust settles with the op I will definitely take her to see what they say. I had a few back issue months after birth and I remember the chiro saying to bring her in at around 18 months to check her hips etc now that she was walking. She's 22 months now so I will organize that soon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (24-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Nicole - What a great tip on the fluids. I did think about ice blocks but was feeling so rotten I didn't think I could do it. I thought maybe the hylite ones you get from the chemist too.

. It's awful when your little ones have to have ops. My DD1 had a big lump in her neck that had to operated on twice! It was terrible. I did cry .

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.

Lillyponds. Hydralites ice blocks from the chemist are great. I felt they were much easier to take then drinking gallons of water. I had mild OHSS a few cycles back and I really think they helped me keep it at bay. I found it really hard to drink or eat anything else so I ate the ice blocks and drank sustagen. It must have worked cause it got better pretty quick.

Amanda. So sorry to hear about your puppy. I am a huge dog lover and would be shattered if something happened to either of my babies. Until a real one comes along, they are my substitute kids. I hope AF comes along really soon.

Nicole. Good luck with your DDs op! Just look forward to feeding her lots of ice cream and jelly

Frosty. Not long now. You must be getting excited!

Hello to everyone else that I have missed.

AFM.
    Sorry i have been MIA. I have been lurking though. Nothing much to tell really. I've extended the Zoladex for another month due to funds so we aren't starting any jabbing till the beginning of may. I'm loving the hot flushes and awesome mood swings that have come with it though lol. The things we do, right.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (24-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very quiet in here lately. How is everyone going?

Amanda - any news?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (27-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG still no news from me . Remind me never ever to go off the pill whilst on synarel

Lilly - good luck. How many are in the freezer??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (27-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amanda---Maybe you should ask Wazza to scan again see what that follicle is doing? Maybe you can start rather than keep waiting.

Lillyponds---Good luck!!!

Ktking---

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (27-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    so exciting..some more bubs are coming soon. I am going to be checking in everyday for the arrivals...I want to be the first to know....only joking lol.

good luck frosty and trying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Amandamoo - OMG AF still not here? I can't imagine how frustrated you are. Grrrrr

Nicole - It has been super quiet in here lol. I think we're waiting on news of certain babies to be born lol.

We have 6 in the freezer. We lost 7. So the grades are:

3AA
    3BB
    7BB
    4BB
    4BB
    4BB

So I'm getting happy with those lol. I sort of had high hopes after the 24 he got.

I did a really silly thing and did a HPT this morning. I did one yesterday as well and it was a BFN so I was expecting a BFN again. So imagine my surprise when this showed. I actually did a double take. It's a Lullaby conceptions HPT which test 10ml
    Last edited by LillyPonds; 27-04-2012 at 09:37.