Closed Thread
Page 66 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Amandamoo - I have to rely on the pill lol. I would love to be able to minimise the meds. she comes on time for you. It's nice to have someone cycling close to me .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Wow it seems that there are a few twins from this thread. Lets hope it catches on to others.

Well its now Day 6 and I still have af, not very heavy at all, but Ive never had it this long after a failed cycle before. Will def need to ask my FS at qfg North West about it next Wed.

Does anyone know how long after a lap can you do your next cycle? My lap is not a definate as yet, im just concerned about how long I would have to wait. I just wanna keep the ball rolling.

Just got my rebate back from medicare, I was a little surprised to see that my OOP expenses wasnt as much as I thought from a stim Cycle. But in saying that still money I wish we didnt have to spend TTC #2.

Just feeling down again about this whole journey again and why our life has chosen us to endure the heart ache of wanting our own bubs. When others find it so darn easy. Okay enough sobbing.

Wishing all of you a Happy Easter - for those on cycles eat healhty, for those not on cycles have lots of chocolate & wine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geesh i am so angry right now. Just got back from a mummies group meeting and just hate got this comment from one of the other mummies, are you going to have any more kids, well of course she doesn't know my situation, I said I am trying. Only to be told well you have to have another you wouldn't want your child to be spoilt. Arrrrggggg that was enough for me, I left early feeling quite upset.
    If I can't give my DD a sibling it's not by choice. And so what if she will be the one and only, not all only kids are spoilt, mine certainely is not.
    It's not her fault she doesn't know I'm infertile, but I just wish people can keep their comments to themselves.
    Sorry for this girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    amanda...do I manage many trips...I wish I did but it takes a lot of planning so not as often as I would like. Tend to plan outings immediately after a feed and try to get home before next one..it is ok when someone is with me to feed out but when on own it is hard when you are outnumbered...anyway if i am at home I am not spending money...lol. Currently trying to focus on getting bubs in a good daytime routine of eat, play,sleep..sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt but we are getting better. Bubs are now at the delightful age of smiling and cooing at us...never get sick of those so the real personalities are starting to emerge..its lovely to watch.

Liney

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liney - I take my hat off to you . It sounds like you are going great guns. Are they both in sync when feeding? or is it all over the shop? Do they wake for feeds at night and are you still BF'ing?

Spark - So sorry about today . Sometimes when ppl say these things to me it really effects me and other times it doesn't. Try not to let it get to you and maybe try and have the understanding that those people have no idea what we go though. I hope you have a better day tomorrow .

Lilly - It's always good to have someone to cycle . we both get a BFP .

AFM, hoping AF comes over Easter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly - I am with you now!! You just continue on the Synarel until your ready ot jab away. Doh!!! I have done that before, it just didn't click when I read your post.

Amanda - Your not far off cycling either. I hope AF is nice to you and comes when it's supposed, keep sniffing away.

Sparkle
    - I stopped going to mother groups altogether. I just never fitted in, most mothers in these groups just seemed to make comparisons about everything and did not seem to have any idea on how hard it is for some people to get where they are. I am always getting the questions about TTC#2 even though most people knew how hard it was for me to have DD. I just tell people I am in the process of and if anything happens I am sure you will find out. I have to say I have become very withdrawn with many people now, I really keep things close to my chest now. The only time I really chat about it now is with all you lovely girls. Even my mum who has been very good through all this has now started to say things that are starting to Pi$$ me off. Anyway I bit my tongue and said nothing, but I have to say I have withdrawn and have not said much to her at all about ttc#2. I am just finding it more difficult, can't explain it and I am not sure why.

As for the lap, if you do have one you really need to wait a good 6 weeks before you can try again, so be prepared if you do go down that track.

AFM - Having Lap done tomorrow. I am absolutely petrified. Gee I hope I have made the right decision

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tezzybob For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (07-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you girls for making me feel better. Had a bit of a $sh$&t day.

Tezzybob: I'm the same a bit withdrawn from other friends, and or mummy groups lately. Must be the whole ttc 2 thing, and starting the ivf roller coaster ride again, oh and the BFN's. Good luck with your lap, at least you will be all clear for your next cycle.

Amandmoo: Thanks for making me feel better too. Your right I can't let others get to me, and again it's no ones fault, she doesnt know my situation. Just because all she needs to do is look at her DH and she's pregnant already...ha ha stupid joke. Good luck in your next cycle, hurry up af show face, or not?

Liney: I'm new to this thread, wow juggling twins, how nice, maybe not for sleep purposes. My friend just had twins dec, she's lovin it. She could only bf for 2 months though as it was too hard. I told her about the tizzie hall save our sleep book which she is trying to follow, no success.

Afm: nothing new, just app next week with fs and TFC.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkletwinkle For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (07-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Tezzy - I knew you'd get it lol. I have moments when I read a post several times before it clicks .

Gosh what you said about being more withdrawn this time really struck a chord with me because I am exactly the same. I haven't told anyone we are doing another stim cycle. Not even my Mother only my BH peeps.

I found last time it just put too much pressure on me and people say the dumbest things. I just don't think I could handle the questions about 'what's going on' etc.. this time.

My Mum only half listens to anything I say anyway. She always gets the dates and things mixed up. Gives me the sh!ts because it's important you know?

I've started avoiding family gatherings as well. So sick of hearing about so & so's pregnancy cause it makes me think 'why does so & so get to keep their baby and I don't'. If people ask when we are having another I just keep saying FS is on holidays. I'll have to start thinking of another excuse cause he's been on holidays a while now .

Good Luck for your lap today. Hope it all goes well.

SparkletWinkle - I'm sorry your mothers group upset you. I've never been a "mother's group" kind of person. I'm very withdrawn and can come accross as quite abrupt sometimes. Also I'm very hard to try and have a conversation with lol.

I think this whole fertility treatment just makes you more sensitive to others well meaning comments. I guess they don't intentionally go out of their way to say upsetting things but because we are on this rollercoaster we are more sensitive to the dumb comments. As Amanda said unless they know what we are going through It's hard to sympathise and be supportive.

Liney - Your doing a super job. Very proud of you .

Amanda - Hurry up AF!.
    Last edited by LillyPonds; 05-04-2012 at 09:54.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (07-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amanda - happy belated birthday. I hope that your AF shows up this weekend and this cycle run smoothly for you with a great big fat BFP at the end of it for you.

Liney - i can only imagine how difficult and rewarding twins are. We are off to see my brother for easter and finally meet my twin nephews who were born at the beginning of January this year.

Sparkle - I know its quite late - but welcome. Very sorry about the comments from your MG, it seems people are wellmeaning but they often just don't get it. I find that unless people have been there they really don't know what to say. Good luck for your cycle.

I can't go back any further - so good luck to everyone who is cycle and to those who are due to start cycling shortly.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (07-04-2012),LillyPonds  (05-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi sparkletwinke

welcome to the brisbane thread..hope your stay is short but trust me you are sharing this journey with some of the most bravest, beautiful and inspirational people I have every met.

My bubs were never that good at bf so I have been expressing the milk and giving it to them that way along with formula feeding for topping up during the day and for night feeds as they sleep longer. Will be stopping mid April when the hire on pump runs out as hubbie will be back at work then so will be too hard to express on my own. I have read the tizzie hall book but found it to be too hard with twins and her routine is fed four hourly.. during the day we go every 3 hours sometimes less as we only feed the once during the night. My night time routine is wonderful. Bubs go to bed between 6-7pm, awake for feed between 1-3am and then feed again between 7-8am so really cannot complain about that. I have been spending this week trying to improve my daytime routine to a eat, play and then sleep pattern and has good times and not so good but we are getting there. Just starting bubs in their big cots in the nursery during the day..Cooper falls asleep within 5 mins but Caitlin takes longer..pretty sure that might be a girl thing..lol. My advice to your friend..find a routine that works for her and bubs..follow the bubs lead. They will tell you when they are hungry and when they are tired. Most midwives say the routine part of save our sleep is good but not her feeding times..most recommend feeding on demand. I know if I waited for 4 hours between feed I would have 2 screaming bubs for an hour and that aint good for my sanity...lol.

Lillyponds..aww thanks.

I tried the mummys group thing as well but unsure of whether I will return. THink I am better off in small groups rather than in big groups and it is harder when you are outnumbered by babies to actually sit there and enjoy myself. Every one also has a opinion and sometimes my views on health and stuff dont match the norm so easier not to go and be judged.

Hi to all. Still read this thread on a regular basis and have my fingers crossed that all your dreams become reality.
    Liney

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (07-04-2012),KtKing  (06-04-2012),LillyPonds  (05-04-2012)