Closed Thread
Page 65 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy birthday Amanda. Hope you have a nice day and get to spoil yourself.

Suzie..so glad to hear from you and that your precious bubs arrived safely. And great news about trying to reconcile with your husband...everything sounds promising for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (02-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for my birthday wishes !

Frosty - you have made me cry . I truly hope this is my year .

AFM, still sniffing and hoping AF will arrive over Easter.... please, please, please be on time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Susie, Congratulations on the safe arrival of the twinnies! Such beautiful names you have blessed them with. Glad to hear that you and DH have come to a form of reconciliation, hope it works out for you

Amandamoo, my birthday wish for you is a successful cycle leading to a happy, healthy pregnancy resulting in a beautiful baby for you to cherish. Its really not too much to ask; I so hope this is your year.

Liney, great to hear from you! How is life with the twins going? Wondering if you are going to join the QFG playgroup with them? I am thinking about it when bubs arrives ....

Greetings to all you are cycling or waiting to cycle. Thinking of you all and sending lots of baby dust

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (03-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amanda - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I really hope this is your special year here you will get that wonderful BFP and a gorgeous bub.

Susie - CONGRATULATIONS!!! So glad those beautiful twins made it safely into the world and that you and DH have come to some sort of reconciliation.

Lilly - So, are you actually starting your cycle then? I am a little confused . Would you not start your puregon on CD2? What sort of cycle are you doing? I used be like that, wanting to cycle ASAP, but after 3 stim cyles back to back since August last year I think I was ready to and also started going a little like this . I think all those little icons explain it all.

Sparkle - I always find my AF is much heavier after a failed stim cycle, not sure if it is the crinone that causes it or just the combination of drugs that we use to stim. When do you think you will go and see your current FS?

AFM - My FS has to go away for an urgent family matter so now he will not be able to do my lap until he comes back, but he said he is not sure when that will be. He has referred me onto another FS, whom I will see tomorrow. I am a little nervous about it all. My FS is happy to do it when he returns, but we don't know when that will be and I am not sure if I can wait any longer. I am already going to be taking a 4 month long break as it is between cycle. If I wait another months it will take it out longer. Decisions, decisions, decisions, but I have to say I am totally petrified having to do it again and even more so that my FS won't be doing I am really considering backing out altogether.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tezzybob For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (03-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Amanda - happy birthday for yesterday hun! This has to be your year xoxo

Susie - how wonderful you have two perfect bubs and you and dh are on the mend. I am very happy for you.

Tezzy - not a good situation with FS. I feel your pain, wazza did this to us in August last year but he hurt his back so was off work for quite a few months. We waited until he was better, adamant not to cycle with anyone else. Now given my January cycle I wish I had put those feelings aside and just went with another FS. It saddens me that every month that goes by, dd is that little bit older and so am I. Sounds silly (like as if we have a choice!) but I would have loved a small age gap between bubs. Now if it ever happens it's getting more to the common to large age gap 3+ years.

Frosty - not long to go now! Enjoy your rest before bubs arrives. I read your pregnancy journal when I see it on BH and it inspires me to keep going. Reminds me of those exciting and beautiful feelings of expecting a baby.

Hello to everyone else.

Afm -nothing new to report. Changed my dhea to 1 tablet at 75mg/day and I had excruciating headaches for a few days. Much better now. I am booked in to see a psychic tomorrow! Half scared and half excited. Coming to terms with not getting anymore babies so I don't think I will be complete basketcase if she says no more babies. Having said that, I will not base my continuing ivf on her comments. I will decide when the right time is to give up. Think I just need a bit of direction...

No sugar diet failing miserably. Ate a lindt gold bunny yesterday and felt incredibly guilty. Great - now I not only feel guilty for my waistline, I feel guilty for my pcos as well bah I hate my body sometimes

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (03-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole - I think your right. I am seeing this FS today so I will have a good chat with him and see what he has to say, have heard he is really lovely and one of my best friends has him as their ob and she couldn't praise him enough, and my FS thinks he is the best man for the job. Can I ask which psychic you have booked into see? I am feeling a little the same way you are feeling. I did go and see one sometime ago not long after DD was born and was told I would have a little boy, but it wouldn't be easy just like it was with DD. Gee I hope so. Let me know how you go. I am thinking of another reading as I am feeling a little lack in direction. Not a good time to have a no sugar diet with all those yummy easter eggs and hot cross bun being thrust upon you, maybe start after easter. When are you going to start cycling again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Suzie - Big congratulations on the arrival of your precious twins. Wonderful news about you and your DH.

Tezzy - Yes I am cycling again. I don't start jabbing until Saturday CD10 this time. Wazza is away over easter so I have to keep sniffing until Saturday when I'll reduce to 1 sniff per day and start jabbing. I'm jabbing later because if I start jabbing now it will be too far between scans. I'm doing a down reg cycle. I started jabbing on CD6 last time.

Nicole - I'm tossing up wether to see my card reader too. Half of me wants to the other half doesn't lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lilly, I'm CD28 and hoping AF comes over Easter. I was wondering what would happen if AF decided to come early because Kate said if it comes before Easter to give her a call as they might get me jabbing a bit later, but I wasn't sure how that would work but you have explained that now How is the sniffing going with you? Do you have any issues with it?

Suzie - Congratulations with the twins you are so blessed. I'm glad things are working out with DH too .

Tezzybob & Nicole - I hope you both cycle again soon. I have never seen a psychic .

Frosty and T42 - Wow not long to go for you two. Have you got everything sorted and the nursery. So exciting

Liney - Good to hear from you. You must be so busy! Do you manage to do many day trips yet?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (03-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amandamoo - Sniffing is going fine. I don't have any problems with it apart from the mood swings lol. FX AF comes for you. Are you pill popping? Or just sniffing? I know you've mentioned it but I'm too lazy to read back .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (03-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lilly - I'm just sniffing because I want to try a cycle where I don't rely on the pill.
    AF has been very good to me the past 6 or so cycles so I'm confident she'll be good to me again and come on time.
    The synarel might scare her off for a few days but hopefully not. I don't have any problems with sniffing either - thank goodness .
    Well good luck with your cycle, I should only be a couple of days behind you

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (04-04-2012)