Closed Thread
Page 64 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Sorry I have been MIA so much. I just don't get much of an opportunity to post like I used to, always so damned tired by the time I get a chance to, do read often and always following everyones journey. Can never remember what everyone is up to, always so much happening.

Amanda
    - oh you poor thing regarding DD. I have no doubt it was a big shock. You just never expect it. I really hope they find the ring leader.

Frosty and TFT - Not long now for you lovely ladies!! Can't wait to hear those baby announcements.

Munchkin - for IUI

Betel
    - Oh hun, so sorry this one has not worked out again. Why, why, why, why!!!!! Hope your settling into your new place now

Lily and Nicole
    - Where are you girls at? I have lost track. You must be both cycling again soon I would assume.

Sparkle - Welcome!! This thread has been my saving grace since I joined back in 2009 and have met many of the wonderful girls on here as well. Their support has saved my sanity in so many ways.

Bronwyn - How are you doing hun?

Liney - How are those gorgeous twins going? I am sure there keeping you very busy, but a lot of joy though.

Lovebug - Sorry to hear this one did not work out for you either. It is so disheartening.

Hello to everyone else I may have missed.

AFM - Just been chilling here in the background, working and enjoying DD. Won't likely cycle again until June/July. Not in any hurry right now. After my last failed cycle I was so unwell with one thing after another, gastro then some other strange viral that made me so dizzy I could hardly stand and then got a blooming cold after that. I am all mended now and I am starting to feel somewhat normal again, have to say not eager to start again so soon. I am exploring my options at the moment. I have checked out the new clinic down at Springwood called the The Fertility Clinic. Had an appointment with the nurses on Monday, and it was all the lovely nurses I had at Monash. Had tests done with them also just to get the ball rolling if I do decide to go down there. I will not make that decision just yet, having a Laporoscopy and hysteroscopy next Wednesday with my current FS just to dot all my i's and cross all my t's. FS seems to think that there maybe some implantation issues related to my endometriosis, and I have to admit the symptoms seem to be slowly coming back, so it's more than likely, he also just wants to check out my uterus and tubes just to make sure there is no issues there. I am a little petrified really, I know I have done this before, but now that I have DD just scared something might happen, plus I won't be able to much with her for a good few days or so, depending on how I recover.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tezzybob For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tezzybob for the welcome. - I hope your lap goes well and you have that endo gone.
    Hi Ladies please advise me of any drinks,potions, vitamins ( beside elevit) that you can recommend I take before, durig and after ivf. The reason is that this cycle I cant afford to see an acupuncturist or naturoopath that I saw a couple of years back when I got my DD through ivf.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi sparkle.
    Wazza's cocktail for me is:
    Folic Acid 5mg/day
    Berocca 1/day
    Fish Oil 1000mg/day
    Zinc 40mg/day
    Vitamin E 500mg/day
    Co-Enzyme Q10 200mg/day
    Low dose Asprin 100mg/day

And for DH:
    Aloe Vera Juice 20mls at night
    Zinc 40mg/day
    >10 pumpkin seeds/day
    2 tbsp Gogi Berries/day

I'm not sure if this is his standard remedy but it's what he's got us on leading up to our next cycle. Plus I'm up to 3 x metformin/day for my PCOS. In total I'm up to 12 tablets a day. But at this point I will take 100 if it means the next cycle works lol.

Good luck!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (31-03-2012),LillyPonds  (02-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Suzie---If you still pop in here please update. Have the twinnies arrived yet?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

TEZZYBOB &KTKING - Thankyou for your recipe. I am going to try and go to the health shop this week and guzzle them all up..

Now thinkin I might need to do a lap to see if my endo has come back before I proceed with another cycle, dont really want to, but I guess its wise to clear up any issues inside just so I have ruled out anything.

Funny, as I sit here typing with a very very very heavy af due to a current failed cycle. Geesh Ive forgotten can crinone cause heavy af?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Welcome Sparkletwinkle. I too am on the same concoction as KTKing. I'm on 4x Metformin tablets pre day though.

Tezzy - I'm seeing Wazza tomorrow for my CD6 scan. I'm told I won't be starting my puregon as yet because he'll be away over easter and it will be too long between scans. So jabbing will be delayed for a few days I guess. I'll find out tomorrow. It's so great to hear from you. I hope the surgery goes well. I love how your able to wait to cycle again. I can't . I need to get things going. I wol love to wait a month or so but it would have to be FS forced .

KT how are things with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I'm just updating my signature again as it's my birthday .
    The sad thing is I still don't have a baby, I started IVF when I was 27 and now I'm 32 today .

for this next cycle

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Amandamoo

and a big Happy Birthday !

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (02-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone! So sorry I have been offline for so long, I've borrowed my sister's computer so I can give you all the overdue announcement: We had our babies on 9 March 2012 (35 weeks). Seamus Raymond born 3.51 pm weighing 5.61 lb and Sinead Louise at 4pm weighing 4.51 lb (yes, very Irish names!). Natural birth but with the epidural of course! It has been tough and emotional journey so far but it has been all worth it. I will have to try and update my signature with a picture. Oh hubby and I had a chat yesterday and we have decided to try reconcilation. Finally I feel happiness coming back for my little family. Going to be tough work and I will continue to stay with my parents until the babies are three months old. Sometimes I still don't have a clue what I am doing but the babies are beautiful. So don't give up, it took us five years and I still pinch myself whenever I'm holding them but not at 2am... Lots of babylove and babydust! S xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Susie---Congratulations Such beautiful babies! Glad that you both are giving the marriage another chance after all that you've been through. Mwah mwah to the two little ones.

Amanda---- This is going to be your year!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (02-04-2012)