Closed Thread
Page 62 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lovelies

Well AF has arrived and BT BFN. I will be speaking with FS tomorrow to work out next plan of action. DH is over IVF and worries because it all makes me very sick and he wants me to consider adoption but I don't know if I can let go. feeling pretty flat right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovebug - I'm sorry to hear that , it's a hard road hey! I think our DH's say things like that because they hate us to be so disapointed. I really hope you can keep trying .

Lilly - Yes I started sniffing today ! I am soooo excited.

AFM, I had a weird day today. Took the day off work and my DD went to camp, so I drove her to school. One of the mothers was a bit funny with me which is unusual as both our daughters used to be BF. After I dropped off DD I went to our local shopping mall where I saw the same mother. We were both walking towards each other so I started talking to her. Anyway one thing led to another and she was telling me that a few of the girls have been bulling her daughter including mine . It has shaken me up a bit. My diet has gone out the window . I have eaten so bad today it's not funny - I have eaten a few Easter eggs that were in the fridge too . Apparently the bulling was happening at school and on a program called 'touch'. She said she read all the comments herself.
    I don't like the kid (which apparently the school say is ring leader) my DD is hanging around. She is a bad influence. I'm going to ring the school when they get back from camp which is Wednesday afternoon but my DD flights to Perth Wednesday night. I'm not sure what the school can do but I'd like my DD moved to a different class room . I felt so bad for the kid and mother . My DD is 13 going on 14 and they're all just b1tches . Why can't they all be friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amanda---Have you read the book Princess *****face before? Worth reading when you have a tween/teenage girl. Hope the school come down hard on the ring leader. http://www.penguin.com.au/products/9...*face-syndrome
    Good luck for this cycle.

Loveabug---Sorry about the witch arriving early. My DH had said to me more than once he wants us to quit IVF, I told him it's not up to him to call it quits.

laned---Have you had the post mortem yet?

betel---How are you going? Hope you get internet soon.

Bronwyn--- when do you cycle again?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (26-03-2012),laned  (27-03-2012),LillyPonds  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Frosty I haven't seen that book before but I will hunt it down and give a read. Thank you.
    I have a question that might be a bit silly. I want to know what Luveris is? is this saizen?? Does Warren use luveris?? Should I ask him about this for me so confused right now.

Betal - I can't wait for you to get internet too. I have missed you on our forum and I'm sorry about your last cycle - so friggen unfair

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Amandamoo - Bullying is going around ATM. My daughter is being bullied at school. They are calling her fat. She is not fat at all. The school has been spoken too and hopefully they can put a stop to it. She's worried about her diet. Can you believe it? My 9 year old daughter having to worry about what she eats. i thought that was a high school think not a primary school thing.

Frosty - I might check that book out too.

Loveabug - I'm so sorry it's a BFN. Not much more I can say. Just know we are thinking of you. it's a sh!tty path to travel along.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (28-03-2012),laned  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Amandamoo and lillypond bullying is just so dreadful my 10yr DS is constantly bullied at school I have no idea why as he is such a nice kid I guess it leaves him open to be picked on he hates going to school because of it we have been in and spoken to the school and teachers but it hasn't helped. Amandamoo I hope your school can sort something out.

Lovebug I'm so sorry about AF showing up it doesn't ever get easier we r all here to support you

Frosty sorry I can't remember where ur up to in your cycle but hope all is well

AFM still no AF and calendar day 35 just can't bring myself to get BT done I don't want to hear another BFN I have POAS twice 6 days ago both BFN

Baby dust to all

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munchkin2 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (28-03-2012),LillyPonds  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luvabug - The news of a failed cycle is devastating. It brings with it an enormous amount of grief, then self doubt and questioning. I am sorry that you have been placed in that space for what would seem to be no understandable reason. I believe the boys do often say they don't want to do it anymore, because they can't 'fix' the situation. They see us in an enormous amount of pain and feel useless. I believe their way of trying to resolve the matter is by saying 'no more'.

Amanda - great to hear you are sniffing. Not so great about the bullying. Sorry you have this stressor in your life. Good on you for being so proactive and contacting the school. They will undoubtedly have strategies in place to deal with such behaviours. As for the luveris there are many differing views on its benefit. I took it for the last cycle and do not believe it had any benefit at all. There is a view that it may have a detrimental compounding affect on poor responders who have an elevated LH. I will be speaking with Wazza about this on Thurs.

Frosty - Hey frosty, I bet you are really starting to pop. How fabulous. The cycle's post mortem is booked for Thurs. I PMd you a question, but you may not have checked it (sent to your yahoo).

Lilly - It is terrible re your DD. Man oh man as if the little ones don't have enough to worry about these days.

Munchin - Are you on DHEA? My first cycle with it was 37 days long!!! The alternative is that you may well be UTD. That would be fantastic. POAS again.

AFM - have had many down days this past week. Lots and lots of tears. AF started with minor spotting yesterday and has continued at a very small old blood loss today. I hope it comes with full vengence. I am concerned that the two inter-uterine procedures I have had over the past couple of months may have lead to scaring. I was very adamant about my concerns prior to the hysteroscopy, lipoidal flush and biopsy. Will have to talk to Wazza about that too if AF continues lightly. Otherwise, I am trying to prepare myself for the 'it's over' advice. I really just need to know if more cycles are futile. I don't want to keep on flogging a dead horse. As painful as it is, if this is it, I need to know so I can grieve and move on.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (28-03-2012),LillyPonds  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Laned what is DHEA? I'm taking serophene only but have been taking it for 6 mnths now my cycle before serophene was 28 day and the past 6 mnths they have pushed out to 30 so it definatly at the back of my mind thst I might be UTD
    Laned hopefully AF sorts it's self out so u can move on.

Amanda how is the sniffing going? I hated syneral worse than the needles if you asked me lol

Hope all are well xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin2 For This Useful Post:

laned  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amanda---Luveris is synthetic LH (which is the natural hormone to help mature the follicles and trigger ovulation). It can help if you have a huge immature eggs ratio. It is about $80 per shot I think. Wazza used low dose Pregnyl as a substitute on me since Pregnyl is cheaper, and theoretically does the same thing. One danger is overdoing it and you ovulate early, it can also cause overstiming. Wazza does keep a close eye on it though with BT's and scans every 2-3 days. I find it did help me getting more mature eggs. I've been doing the Pregnyl add-back for the past 4 cycles, and in the very last cycle we used both Pregnyl add-back and Saizen (growth hormone).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Munchin - simply put, DHEA is a steroid, which is available over the counter in the US but is available by compounding pharmacist here. It is akin to a mild form of testosterone and some studies have found that it may be beneficial to the improvement of egg quality in poor responders. As always there is other commentary from other FSs who believe it may increase the ovarian testosterone too much. I must say I had my best cycle response last year after being on the drug for three months.

I do really hope that you are UTD.